His Soul-End

His Soul- Epilogue

Soul's POV:

After 6 years...

Right now I am powerful and old enough to meet Adrian. I have been planning for a long time. With my magic, I replaced their memory of mine with an orphan who looked like me. I was never their's. I feel attached towards them but my soul keeper is my destiny. Today is the day when I will enter Hell. Now I am thin but I still look the same. Now my hair are longer and my face is thin but now I am both quick and strong.

At night when I entered the hell I saw it was very silent. Then suddenly one demon attacked me. I snapped his neck. Then an army of demons attacked me. I kept on fighting with them. I killed at least hundred of them but their army didn't stop. I ran towards the room where I felt Adrian's presence. As I opened the room I saw him sleeping on the pavement which had a spell casted on it. I knew about the spell so it didn't harm me.

I went near him and touched his face. His body stirred. The moment I kept my hand on his hand I felt somebody plunged a sword through my back. It hurt like hell. I choked some blood and my back and stomach started bleeding. I fell down on my knees. Then I felt a blow on my head. My body fell down but I didn't leave Adrian's hand. I slowly and painfully got up to see the person and saw none other than the one for whom Adrian's heart beat.

It was Amara and Amarian. Amarian held the bloodied sword and Amara held anger in her eyes. I saw Adrian getting up slowly. Then he got up and saw my condition he got shocked.

He got down and picked me up in his arms in bridal style and sat down on the pavement. With his one hand on my face in a panicked voice said, "Soul, what happened to you? Who did this to you? Tell me."

I just smiled at him and said, "Its nothing. Just a misunderstanding. They thought I was going to hurt you but no worries I am here with you."

"But Soul you are hurt. See it's bleeding. You need to heal. Just wait. I will call the healer," he said and kept me down on the pavement and started shouting for healer's name.

Meanwhile the room was filled with demon's and Adrian's family. They all held guilt and tears in their eyes. Adrian was not letting anyone of them come near me. I held Adrian's hand tightly and slowly pulled him towards me and said, "Adrian I don't have much time. You have to let me enter inside you and eventually I will heal. If I die this time I will be gone forever. So please let me. I can't bear to lose you."

After listening this he hugged me tightly and said, "I accept you. Please make me a good person and enter me. I am tainted so I need you. Please forgive me for my past sins."

With that my body started fading while entering his body. His hands became empty as I completely entered inside him.

I felt complete and saw him hugging his family. Everyone had tears of happiness in their eyes. But now I had only one problem. That is darkness which is my love and my soulmate.

"Why are you here? Did you forget what I did to you last time or do you need a reminder?" Darkness said smiling evily at me.

I smiled at him and said, "No there is no need. As I know you can't because last time you were forced by Adrian's Black Magic which made you do that. You consider yourself as guilty but you are not guilty. You are my savior."

"How can you say that? I did nothing but hurt you. I gave you scars which you didn't deserve. I hate myself for that."

"No its not your fault. When you were possessed you fought against the magic which led Adrian into a coma and you kept on fighting it till you killed it on the day I was born . You used your power on it which again led you into coma. So don't say you hurt me. Infact you gave me a human family as you were the one who sent me to that human world. So everything happens for a reason. Now stop being a crybaby and man up" I told him by giving a slap on his back.

He turned towards me with a smirk and said turning his head to one side and said, "Soul, did you just slap me?"

"Yes, I guess I did."

"So you know what happens then."

"No , I don't."

With that, I started running away from him. He ran after me. He held me by my waist. He spun me around and turned me around to face towards him and hugged me. He kept his face in my neck inhaling my scent and said, "I thought I lost you."

I looked into his black eyes and said, "You can't get rid of me that easily."

With that, I flipped his black hair. He held my chin with his thumb and firefinger and kissed me sweetly on the lips and said, "You may be Adrian's soul but I am his darkness. So you are mine." He said it in darker and possesive voice. He deepened the kiss. I wrapped myself around him and we just kissed for our love , for our struggles , for our victory and for our endless Journey.......

THE END.