The Shy Girl-End

Emily.POV.

Today is my marriage with the love of my life. I am wearing my off shoulder wedding gown with golden heels. I designed this dress when I was young but now I am wearing it on my own wedding.

Suzie , Jamie my secretary and Riya(Ashton's secretary ) are my bridesmaid. They are wearing a maroon coloured gown which has a black net work on the shoulder region and arms. I designed it. All my family members are here . Firstly they didn't believed that I was getting married but when they saw my pics with Ash on the TV news they immediately booked their tickets and came here. They all accepted Ashton with open arms.

I spend most of my time with Aston and I do my work from his office only. Me and Ash have not seen each other from last one week as earlier he went for some meeting to abroad and at that time I was busy in events. Our phones were also taken from us. Till now Richard is the mediater between us. I am very happy.

Ashton. POV.

Finally the day is here when me and Emmi will be together. I have not seen her since one week and this time is making me frustrated. I just want to go to her and hug her till my life ends. I am wearing a black tux selected by Richard. Richard,Mark ,Edward(Jamie's boyfriend) are my best man. When the time came I was getting nervous. I was waiting at the aisle for her. Then the music started and I saw her walking through the aisle.

She was looking georgeous in her gown but the veil was preventing me fron having the clear look of her face. If it was not for Richard holding my hand I would have ran towards her.Today is the day I miss my parents's absence. I was touched when she told me that we are wearing my parents's engagement rings on our wedding day . By wearing their rings I will always feel their presence with us.

When she reached me, I took her hands and we faced each other. We said our vows and excahnged our rings. My ring was simple but her had a blue diamond on it.

Emily. POV.

After that we cut the cake and the party started. We ate and danced. And then the time came for our honeymoon but before that I was supposed to throw boquet and when I threw, it fell on Riya. After that Ashton took out my garter belt with his mouth and threw it. It fell on Richard. And we immediately knew that Richard was into Riya.

Then we passed through cheering people. The shower of rice was poured upon us by people. Then we reached to our lamboghini.

I entered first. Ash made it sure that I was securely seated in the car. Then he entered. And we drove to our honeymoon destination.

Ashton.POV.

Today is my and Emily's daughter's second birthday. Her name is Jasmine Adam on the name of my parents. Emmi is preparing for her birthday party.

When I reached home I saw Emily working on the cake in the kitchen . Jasmine was playing with her toys on the ground. I went behind her and put my hands around her swollen belly and asked

"How's my woman and our boy."

"Sleeping" She said. Faced me and kissed me.

Then later we both got ready. Emily was wearing a pink gown and her body was radiant. I went towards her and said

" Lets make a lot of babies." I kissed her behind her ear.

"Okay. But next time you will be giving the birth to our child." She said and pecked my nose.

.I got nervous at this and together we went downstairs with my little princess in my arms. She was wearing a blue frock with blue roses tiara and blue bellies .

Then we heard the bell and our family came . Emily's parents;Richard and Riya with their one year old daughter Rose; Mark and Suzie with their Son Marcus and Jamie and Edward with their twin sons John and Jack.

Jasmine has her eyes like Emily and her hair are like me. She is shy just like Emily. But I hope our son will be like me.

I just can't believe that the Emily is mine and we have our own complete, secured and happy family and I hope it remains like that only...

THE END....