His Soul

His soul- Begining

"Please don't leave me !"

"Sorry , but I have to."

"No. If you will do this you will loose all the love"

"I don't care. I just want to save him"

With that he left me to go into the hell of fire. I know he loves me , that is why he is doing this. Right now his everything is at stake. And only by letting me go is helpful. I don't know what will happen . But I will come back for him.

But I have to hurry before his darknees invades him. This is all the cruel trick of Satan to make him prone to darkness. And he is also blinded by his love that he doesn't realize that the moment I will go into this fire everything will become dark. But don't worry I will come to you. No matter how hard your walls will be I will break them and will make you feel the love again.

Untill then I have to suffer and wait . I will come back as nobody CAN LIVE WITHOUT THEIR SOUL......

..............,..................

The moment I entered the fire of hell. The face of  my soul keeper Adrian turned cold. His teary eyes turned into evil. When the Satan got a hold of me. He put me inside the dungeons where no light was present.

All these things started when Adrian was born to an angel from heaven who was kidnapped by Satan. His mother died giving birth to him. So Satan decided to make him his heir. But as he also had the blood of an angel running through his veins and his pure soul, that was me. He didn't turned out like Satan due to which Satan was angry.

He tried to make Adrian do his dirty deeds but I always stopped him and Satan knew this very well. Then one beautiful day Adrian fell in love with a beautiful girl name Amara who was an Angel.

She saw Adrian's kind heart and innocence she also fell in love with him. Everything was so nice. They got married and a beautiful boy was born in their life. He had Amara's red hair and Adrian's innocence. But he has blue eyes of his grandfather.

The day he was born he became the life of Adrian and Amara. all of his activities are similar to Adrian's. Everything was so good and nice. But as it is said that everything must come to an end...

..............................................

Everything was fine but then Adrian's father have to do something Evil. He cursed Adrian and Amara's child Amarian into a soulless monster. Being a kid, Amarian was very powerful and prone. He started using his power. Being an hybrid of both angel and demon's blood he started to call upon for the angels by his Angel blood and those Angels were later turned into monsters. Amarian turned into his Grandfather's puppet.

When Adrian confronted his father and asked him to undo the curse. His father asked Adrian to give up his soul to him. Adrian knew that if he will give up his soul he will become like his father but in front of him was his child, so he gave me up to him.

Satan sent Adrian's wife and Son to human world after washing their memory as he don't want to do anything which can make Adrian's feeling come back.

Now I am in dungeons from last one month. I am weak but still I am not terrified. After leaving his body I turned into a girl with blonde hair. Then after few days I saw somebody entering the dungeons and it was none other than the Satan. He came to me and said...

"Well. Well. Look who it is . None other than my son's flithy soul. You kept me awaited for 25 years but now my son will be like me and we will rule this world together. I have washed his mind and now he is more cruel than me. So to check his cruelity I am sending him to you. Have a Good day with my son." With those parting words, he left the dungeon.

After some time I heard someone entering the dungeons but now he looked different. His face was more darker. And his veins were turned black due to darkness. When he saw me he gave me a sinister smile and said...

"So. This is my new pet. But I don't like you. I despise you. I hate your face."

He said with pure hatred.

"No Adrian. You can't hate me, I am your soul. You are the one who possessed me and made me do good deeds. But don't worry, I will repay you. Just wait and watch."

With that he slapped me tightly across my face which made a cut on my lip. When I saw him I saw satisfaction and hatred in his eyes .

Then the monster Adrian sliced me, ripped me, whipped me and pour my body into the boiling salty water.

But being an immortal has it's perks. I can't die which means there is no end for my pain. He kept on abusing me for one week without eating and drinking. When he got tired of me he held my chin and looked into my eyes. He gave me an evil laugh and then kisses me. My body was too weak to react.

He laid me on the table where he was abusing me and started to kiss me. Then he said...

"Even though I hate you. But it feels so good to kiss you as if you are my part. But I will do anything as I please."  With that he started touching me and as an instinct my hands started pushing him off him.

The moment my hand came over his heart he froze and fell down. I get down from the table to look at him and saw that his eyes has turned white and his body froze.

Then I came to realization that when a demon abuses his soul to the peak level his body also recieves the pain. I checked Adrian's pulse and came into realization that his body is now into coma state.

I saw that my body also started fading. I fell down and my body went numb. I heard distant sound of footsteps.

I heard shoutings and saw someone picking Adrian but when they came to touch me their hand passed through me as if I am an air.

The darkness started surrounding me and I let the darkness consume me...