Gang leader's Billionaire

Gangleader's Billonaire-1

Raylor Jhonson is the CEO of the Raylor Industries. She is sinking rich and is the only earning member of the family. She takes care of the expenses of her family.

After the tiring day when she reaches her home she sees that her driveway is filled with extensive care and there are strangers in her house wearing black suit. She sees that a handsome man wearing blue Armanii suit sitting in front of his family.

When she reaches near them they all turn towards her and her father has a happy face along with her whole family. Then she sees her mom approaching her and said

"Raylor me and your father took ten billion from Mr. Andrew. But the money which you gave us to return to him, we spent it so when he asked us for the money we sold you to him. And as our obeying daughter you will listen to us and will go with him. Don't worry about the Company we have already shifted it under our name. So now go and pack your bags and don't throw anykind of tantrum"

After hearing all these things I went towards my room and started packing my things . I changed from my black dress to purple top and blue skinny jeans. I went downstairs and gave my bag to one of his men who took it to keep it in the car's trunk.

I turned towards my family and said

"Did you ever loved me?"

"No, we never loved you . You were just a mistake but we must say an earning mistake and now our security . So now get out from here and don't ever show your ugly face" my father said with an angry face.

Suddenly Andrew got up and said

"Enough. You will say nothing to her. She is now mine if you even dare to look at her I will not think before killing you." He said in a dominating and scary voice.

He turned towards me and his face soften. He took my hand in his warm big hand and we left that place.

I always knew that my family hated me but I did so much for them so that they can accept me but I was wrong. They didn't even betrayed me but also sold me to a gangleader.

But they forgot that I am a CEO and now I will show them how betrayal hurts.

But they did one thing by selling me to a gang leader, who is a good person by heart.

Andrew . Pov.

The moment I held her hand only one thing came to my mind that her hand is so soft. Her family is so cheap and selfish that they sold their only daughter for their debt.

But I am happy that they sold her to me because she is an angel. Her blonde hair , blue eyes and fair skin makes her look beautiful. I felt sad and angry when her so called parents talked to her in that manner. I will teach them a good lesson.

My angel has a very beautiful name. I was searching for her the whole life and only she is able to tame my beast because the moment I saw her, my beast were calling out for her.

She is also very smart and intelligent. I never thought that she would be the CEO of her company. I am just worried about one thing that she is very quiet.

I want to hear her angelic voice and I am happy that today I decided to wear my favourite color. I hope she finds me attractive.

On the way, back to my house she was sitting close to me and her head was on my shoulder. She was sleeping and her soft hair were covering her face. I draped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her towards my chest.

She was very relaxed with me as if she knows me. When we reached my house, I softly woke her up and felt proud by the impressive look on her face while looking towards my house.

I told my men to send her things in her room which is next to my room and told my housekeeper Maria to set her things. I showed her the room and said

"I hope you like it. I never wanted us to meet this way but I don't regret our meeting. You look exhausting so I will give you the room and if you need me I will be in my office downstairs"

With that I left her room. And I was shocked because I never spoke that much and I always snap at others but with her I spoke in my sweetest voice. I don't know what is happening to me. I just hope everything goes well and she accepts me because I want her to be Mine...