Her Idiotic Husband

Her Idiotic Husband-5

Chris. POV.

THE moment I heard about these thing I was shocked. I never expected that my own cousin would stoop this low.

Jason's father lost his company due to his poor investments so when they were about to go bankrupt my parents helped them and gave them job in our company.

I am the only son of my father so If I will die Jason will become the ultimate heir. But I trusted him and he did this to me.

Now I remember Daisy mentioning about Jason's fraud to me but at that time I shouted at her . And now I feel upset that i didn't listen to her. She even showed me the proof of his fraud in the company and when I confronted  him about this thing he told me that it was a mistake as someone was trying to frame him. At that time I was blinded by fake trust and my anger towards Daisy so i removed her from the post of my assistant manager and told her to stay home.

That time I know how hurt she felt but later she forgived me and the day she left our company suffered some major losses but I always covered them up and whenever I enquired about those losses it always pointed towads Jason but I thought that my brother will never do this as he is a family and now I feel what a Idiot I was?

I am a hopeless buisnessman and a husband as I always disregarded my Wife's efforts.

The man who told me about this is named as Richardo. He told his men to free me and they took me to buliding and when I reached there I saw Casey sitting there with an emotionless face.

When Richardo saw her he threw me on the ground forcefully in front of her and said

"Here is your Prey, Mia Amore. I fullfilled the promise and now its your turn to finish the deal."

Casey came forward me and picked me up by her right hand by  my collar and looked into my blue eyes as if she was searching for something but I know my eyes were devoid of any emotions. I saw a flicker of emotions like hurt , love and anger in her eyes but it turned into nothing. She touched my face and leaned forward and pecked my lips and with a cold voice she said

"Now I am sending you to your wife. And when you meet her ask for her forgiveness otherwise I will come there and will kill you. I know you love her but you didn't expressed it and for your ego you lost the one you loved. I wish that you make everything right with her."

And then i heard a bang and felt something hitting my chest and red coloured liquid flowing down my chest. Casey was holding a gun. I was confused by her words but then  My chest started  hurting  painfully and my hand flew to my chest and with a hoarse voice I said

"I am sorry for separating you from your sister but I plead you to never let my cousin Jason go. I don't want my father's hardwork to go into wrong hands.... I ..I  .. know that you.. y..ou are strong and powerful. So please don't let any har...r..m.. come to my family. And please forgive .....m..e."

And then my eyes got closed and wishing to see Daisy when I will wake up.

.............

When I opened my eyes I found myself staring at a white ceiling I guess heaven is like this. When I turned my head towards right side I found myself staring at my Daisy. She was wearing a pink full  sleeved dress. She looked at me and smlied and pecked my forhead. I closed my eyes relishing the feel of her lips on my head telling me that its real. I held her hand and looked into her beautiful eyes and said

" Daisy I am sorry. Please forgive me. I failed you. I have hurted you so much that the words will be less. I am such an emotionless and heartless being. You loved me so much but I never trusted  you. I insulted you and said so many wrong words to you. Its okay if you don't want to talk to me but I hope that you can forgive me. After you died I realized how much I loved you and sad thing is that your absence made me realized this. I you would not have died I would have asked for your forgiveness but I lost you. I am sad that I have to leave my family but happy that I got a chance to meet you. Please I am truely Sorry."

I didn't even realized that tears were streaming down my face. She brushed my tears away and kissed my cheeks and nose and in her soothing voice she said

"Its  Okay. I forgive you. I knew it that you always hurted me because that day when you brought veronica I knew this thing that she was your childhood  friend  as I have seen her photos in your family albums and I asked about her from your mother and she told me about this. You may be an idiot but i will never stop loving  you. "

Then she hugged me and I heard some clapping and saw my whole family behind us smiling and then one thing struck my head that How did they Die?