The Shy Girl-2

Ashton. POV.

Today I am going to Richard's Sister's birthday party. We are family friends even so if I will not go it can disturb the bond between our families. I also know that she don't have any friends as she  likes to be with her family a lot. But still I hope what is good for her.

I took a day off for her party as I am supposed to help him out on arranging a surprise birthday party for her. Today I will be seeing her for the first time as she has herself agreed to become social. She also owns the biggest fashion designing company. She is basically a beauty with brain. Her driver  Mark who is also her best friend has taken her out. I have been in contact only with her family no one else.

We arranged the party and I went to my home to get ready. My family died in a car accident but I don't feel bad as Richard's family accepted me as their own. I wore my dark blue suit and set my black hair to one side. My big black eyes are also shinning.

After that I went to Richard's house where the party was taking place. Richard has grey hair and grey eyes which he has got from his father Edwin  whereas his  nature is just like his mother Cecelia. Nobody knows why Emily is so shy. But still she is the princess of her family. I just hope that she is not too shy. Right now Richard was getting ready into his black suit. After looking at his appearance my mind wanders to that mysterious girl.

Meanwhile he was getting ready I went to look the house. The moment I reached the kitchen I saw my mysterious girl cooking there. She was wearing a black skinny jeans and a purple full sleeved top. Her hair were plaited into a french braid. Her clothes were covered in flour. She was lost in her work. Then I saw her going towards the corridor. The moment I started to run behind her I saw someone holding my hand and it was none other than the Richard.

"Where are you going? I was looking for you."
Richard said frowning.

"No..  I was just looking around. I told you about the girl I saw that day. I saw her in the kitchen. Do you know her?" I asked him hoping he would let me go.

"Ash ,there is no one here. It must be your illusion. If you see her next time just catch her and bring her to me." He told me and dragging me to the party hall to see arrangements.

After seeing her I hope I see her once more because this time I will not let her go.  Now I am more confident as she is in this house only I hope I see her here.

I guess she is a servant because she was cooking and her clothes were not expensive. But I won't judge her as for me she is the one meant for me.

Emily. POV.

Oh god! Please help me. My birthday party is getting started in one hour and still I am not ready. Actually I am not ready to wear the dress which is selected by Mom. I don't feel comfortable in it. It is a white and black lacy mid thigh dress and the worst part of this dress that it doesn't cover my shoulders. I regret the day I designed this dress.

My mom knew that I will not like it so she hid my all the clothes. In morning when she saw me in my regular clothes she threw a big tantrum. I made some food for Suzie earlier today as she was unwell. When my mother saw me covered in flour she gave me a good scolding.

After debating for one more minute I got ready. I kept my hair free and I applied eyeliner to highlight my grey eyes. I don't like makeup. When I wore heels I tried walking in them but I fell down. Even after practising for ten more minutes again I fell down and my short dress wasn't helping at all. So I decided to wear sneakers and its my party so nobody will say anything to me. Then I heard someone entering my room. I turned and saw my mom entering in her golden dress. She was looking stunning. Her dress was alluring. Her black hair were pulled into a bun.

The moment she saw me she gasped and said...

"My god Emily! You are looking stunning. You should wear dresses often. All those kickboxing sessions of yours have really given a very good shape to your body. But your sneakers are spoiling your beauty so remove them."

"Mom, It is very difficult for me to walk in those death dealers. I am wearing this dress it is enough. I already don't like showing off my body." I told her and asked her   "Mom, where is Puck?"

I have named my Puppy as Puck. My mom told me that he is with Richard. Then together we entered the party which was in its full swing. I saw Richard with a handsome man but Puck was nowhere in sight so I went in search for him.

I found him in the lawn where he was digging the soil with his claws. I picked him up and brought him inside where I fed him in my room and made him sleep there because I don't want Puck to be lost in the crowd. After that I saw a stain of mud on my dress . I went inside the washroom and washed it off and started descending downstairs. When I reached the last stair I saw the guy who was standing with Richard coming near me. He has got a look of longing and something else on his face. He was eyeing me and the smile on his face told me he liked my dress. He came near me and said

"Hi. My name is Ashton. You don't know me but I know you. So will you go out on a date with me . I like you very much."

I was stunned. It is not everyday that you see a handsome guy asking you out. I looked at him and studied his face and then I looked behind him and saw my brother in the corner drinking alcohol. I ignored Ashton and the expected look on his face and moved to talk with my brother. But then Ashton held my wrist. I snapped my face towards him and hit his elbow with my other hand due to which he released my wrist. Then I punched his nose and left there to meet my brother.

I didn't look back but from the corner of my eyes I saw him coming. I hid behind Richard's back. My hands forming a fist on his suit and said...

"Rick please save me from this guy. He held my wrist without my permission. So I punched him but now he is coming here."

I pressed myself on his back and closed my eyes. Then I felt Richard turning to face me and he hugged me. I opened my eyes and saw him chuckling. He held me by my waist and made me look Ashton who right now was holding his nose and looking at me with hurt,longing ,jeslousy and curiousity in his eyes. Then Richard moved me so that my back was to his front. He kept his hands on my shoulders and said

"Emily, meet my childhood best friend Ashton. And Ashton meet my best sister Emily."