Taken By the Devil-1

"How dare you to do this to me? I was always loyal to you and this is how you repay me by cheating on me with my best friend."I screamed at him.

Then I turned towards my so called best friend and asked her "Why did you do this to me? You were my best friend. "

I looked angrily at both of them and said
" I thought that my boyfriend and my bestfriend are so good to me so I planned a surprise for you . But when I came to fetch you I found you guys like this. I was so stupid to think that love and friendship exists. But now watch me. I will show you , How to betray?"

I went outside and got in my car and called my father who is the Great Mafia Leader. He had warned me about them but I was too stubborn to see it. He picked up the phone and said

"Hello, Princess where are you?"

"Father you were right. They betrayed me." I said sobbing.

"Please forgive me and please say Sorry to Myra from my side. I have hurt her when she told me about them I didn't trust her. I am coming home Father. Please call her. I want to destroy them. I will make them suffer for what they did to me and our family ."

"Princess calm down. We will take revenge. But firstly slow down your car or you will get yourself killed. And don't worry Mayra is at home right now and she understands and she forgives you. Rest you can say yourself to her."

"Okay father. Please tell May to make my favourite pasta while I am coming home."

"Okay Princess. Love you and come back home fast."

"Yes Father. Love you too...."

Suddenly I got crashed into a big truck. My car went rolling down the road. All the windows of the car came crashing upon me. Firstly my head hit on the dashboard which brought black spots into my vision. My body jerked and crashed due to the rolling and smashing . My car turned upside down . I could feel my body aching and blood flowing out of my body through my head and stomach, where a piece of glass was stuck. My legs were numb and painful. My one arm was twisted in an awkward angle. And due to the blood in my nose and mouth I was choking.

Then I saw a sillouttee of a girl and a boy outside my car. I was not able to make out their faces but they were smiling and were not helping me out.

I colud hear the shoutings of my father from the background of my phone. I wanted to tell him that how much I love him but I can't . My vision was getting blurry. Finally I was able to make out the faces outside of my car and they were none other than my ex boyfriend and ex bestfriend.

With the last ounce of life which I had in my body. I picked up the phone which was on the inner roof of the car. I picked up the phone with my bloody hand and said in a hoarse and painful voice

"Fa....th....er.....I ..... a...m........afraid. They   ......kill....ed........me. P....lea..se ... forgi.....ve me If....I was....ever a ......bad...  daughter      ...to ..you. Please.... say... to May....that...  I Lo...ve.   her. Take...care....."

With that... the phone fell from my hands and I took my last breath and I was consumed by darkness.......

................................................................................................................................................

Avery. POV.

People says that this world is worst but for me its beautiful. I have a beautiful family, good friends and a handsome boyfriend. Even though we are not official because I want to give time to this relationship and Marcus my boyfriend has also agreed to this.

I have got my father's sea-green eyes and my late mother's golden hair. My sister Mayra has got my father's blonde hair and mother's blue eyes.

My father thinks that Marcus is mysterious but he is just Paranoid. My best friend Miley is the best buddy anyone could asked for. She is the one who supports my relationship with Marcus. 

Mayra thinks that Marcus and Miley has a thing due to which I hate my sister because I know them and they can't do anything like this with me.

My father is a Mafia Leader and my sister is a fashion designer whereas I am a very renowed Painter.

Even though I am dissapointed with my Sister but still I love my Family. Earlier I had kept all my fortunes in the name of Marcus but then I realized that Marcus may feel bad about it so I changed my will and now my half of the fortune is for the development of the Orphanages and the street animals.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I have arranged a small party for myself. Today I have spent my day in the Orphange where I enjoy a lot. Right now I am on my way to Marcus's house because I am taking him on a surprise dinner because he is always busy with his work. Earlier today when I asked Miley but she told me that she is out of station.

Usually I spend my day before birthday in the Orphanage but today I did something special for them. I booked a whole cruise for them to enjoy and they all are there with my bodyguards.

I usually do this donation work because it provides me peace and indirectly I am also asking God to forgive my father for his Sins because he came into Mafia world because of me.

Because when I was 3 years old I was kidnapped by a Mafia leader who wanted to sell me but my father came and rescued me by killing that leader and now he is the leader of the same gang. But by heart he is a kind man. He never hurts innocent but killing of a person is a Sin ,No matter how cruel that person is.

I want God to punish me  if he want to Punish my Father and I am ready for that. I want my Father to live a long life. Everyday I go to Church to thank the god and for the well being of my Father.

When I reached his house. Miley's car was in the Marcus's driveway. I was confused but then I thought maybe they might have some work together as they are buisness partners. When I entered his house it was empty but the light of Marcus's room was on. So when I went towards his room I heard the moans and when I opened his door I saw something which broke my heart. I saw my friend and my boyfriend together.

..................

(After the Crash)

But after sometime when I woke up I was still in the Car alone. Nobody was outside the Car. With difficulty I tried to move but I can't . Then I saw a handsome man out of nowhere  walking towards me. He took  my hand and took me out of that dreadful car. My bleeding was stopped. But my body was very weak. I fell down but before I could fall down he caught me and hugged me. My face was on his chest and I could smell his masculine smell.

Then I felt something burning. I turned and saw that my car was burning. But then I saw something which made me gasp. Inside the car was my upside deadform. I was looking lifeless there but the blood was flowing  out of my body. The phone was still there and my sea - green eyes were still opened. I was not getting anything and then the car got blasted. With the instinct I hide my face in the stranger's chest and he hugged me tightly. I started sobbing because I was confused and scared but the warmth of stranger was providing me comfort.

Then I heard the Sirens and the cars stopping by. I saw my crying sister and my scared father coming towards my burning car. My father was being held by his men and my sister was crying in her boyfriend's arms.

My father had tears in his eyes but he was stopping himself. I pulled myself from the stranger and move towards my father to hug him but I was not able to do it. I passed through my father's body. And he was still shouting at them to take me out of the car. I tried to tell him that I am here but he acted as if he was not listening to me. Everyone ignored me. I saw the firemen cooling down the fire on my car . But then I saw them taking out a burnt body from the place where I earlier saw my lifeless form.

I was not getting anything and I turned towards the stranger and asked him about this and he came towards me looking into my eyes and told me something which I couldn't imagine.

"You are Dead."

That was the last thing I heard before I fainted with that black eyed stranger in my mind.