Her Idiotic Husband

Her Idiotic Husband-1

UNKNOWN P.O.V.

"Are you sure you wanna do it?"

"Yes."

"But you will be heartbroken."

"Was there ever a heart to start with?"

......

Daisy. POV.

I am happy. Very happy. As today it's our one-year-marriage anniversary. Chris doesn't like surprise parties so I planned a candlelight dinner at our home.

It's already 9:00 p.m. Chris will be coming. I am wearing a purple full sleeved dress for him as purple is his favourite colour. Then I heard the doorbell. It must be Chris. When I opened the door, there was he, but in his arms was a blonde, tall, and beautiful girl with whom he was making out.

He stopped kissing her and pushed me aside and brought her home. That girl gave me a bitchy smile. I was broken and shocked. I was unable to say anything.

He sat on our sofa with that girl on his lap. I looked at his face and saw him smirking at me.

"C... Chris?" I said in a whisper.

"Daisy, meet my girlfriend Veronica. Veronica, this is my wife Daisy," he introduced her to me.

"Chris. Why?" I asked him.

"You wanna know why? Remember the slap which you gave me when I asked you to sleep with me in high school. That was the day when I decided that I will break you. I made a bet with my friends that I will marry you and will make yoy fall in love with me," he told me.

I could never expect this thing from him.

"Did you ever love me?" I asked him trying to stop the tears from falling. I don't want to look weak in front of him.

"No. I never loved you. You were just a plaything for me." He got up and took Veronica's hand who was recording our conversation. He started moving out of the house but at the doorstep, he turned back and said:

"I am going to celebrate my victory, and we will discuss the divorce tomorrow as I don't want to be tied up with you. You can stay here for today, and tomorrow you can leave."

And then he left, and I was standing in the lobby staring at his retreating back.

I wiped my tears and went upstairs and started packing all the things. I took only those things, which were bought by me, and left the things given by him. I don't want anything related to him. I removed the wedding ring and the pendant, which he gave me.

I went to the garage and took out my only car, which was gifted to me by my father before he died. I put all my things inside the car and left his house for good. I had nowhere to go, but I will never return to him as this will be his last time seeing me.

Chris. POV.

The party is on its full mood. All of my friends and dancing, and here I am sitting with my best friend Veronica who helped me in completing the bet.

Veronica is not my girlfriend, she is my childhood friend. Then I saw Veronica passing me a glass of whisky, and then she said:

"Chris. She loved you. Do you think we did well by breaking her heart over a silly bet?"

"I don't know. But I don't feel happy. As during our marriage, she never hurt me and always did things to make me happy. But I guess it's for good," I told her feeling pathetic.

"Chris, if I would have been at her place, I would have done the same thing. In high school, you were a manwh*re and a j*rk. No offense. And definitely, a kind and sweet girl like Daisy will slap you for your audacity," she said.

"Veronica. I think I have done a mistake. I think I am in love with her. I will go and ask for her forgiveness and take me back. I will lock her up even If I have to, and I know she will not leave me as she loves me very much."

"Yes, you should go, and I will also accompany yoy as I also need her forgiveness. "

Then both me and Veronica went to my house and saw it was ajar and full of silence. A chill ran up through my spine, I ran towards my room and saw it was empty and the closet was opened where all her things were missing except for the things, which I bought for her. On the dressing table her wedding ring and the pendant, which I gave to her, were lying there.

I ran downstairs and checked all the other rooms, but she was not present there. She left me. But in this world, she has no family member or any relative. Where will she go?

Veronica came to me and hugged me. And said:

"Don't worry. We will find her."

Then I heard the buzzing of my phone. I picked it and said:

"Who is this?"

"Is this Chris Denoven?"

"Yes. It's me."

"Sir. I am the chief of police and sorry to inform you, but your wife has been in a car accident, in which she died. You are supposed to come and identify it."

The phone fell from my hands. From the background, I could hear the chief's voice and Veronica was asking me what happened.

But all I could think that what have I done?

.............................................................

So how was it?
PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT
AND TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE IT.