My Haunted House

My haunted house

My  house, it was built near the highway where once a massive massacre took place. The whole family was murdered. I didn't know about this earlier but i heard it from my neighbours.

It is true whenever we go to anyplace we hear about such things. So we paid no attention to it. Our house was bigger and somewhat isolated from the outer area. We had only few neighbours who very nice.

My father was an army officer so most of the time he would stay away from us to his missions. My mother she was a doctor so most of the time she would remain at the hospital for her late night shifts.

I used to remain alone at home but i never mind it because i like to remain alone and spend my time in studing and singing.

One night around 1:00 a.m i got up as i heard someone singing. Nobody was at home so i got scared. The sound was coming from downstairs. So i took my basebat and slowly crept downstairs. When i reached downstairs nobody was there and i thought that it must be something else. I went to the kitchen and started searching for the switchboard . I knew that the board was near the freezer so i started making my towards it by touching the wall so i can reach to it. But when i got the switch board it felt as if somebody has kept a hold on my fingers and he was doing it painfully. I screamed as i felt one of my bone to break. I tried to push him with my one hand but he kept a hold of my wrist and bit it. I again screamed as his sharp teeth pierced through my skin and with that pain intensified and tears starting streaming down my face.

Then suddenly lights turned on  and i was pushed forcefully towards the otherside of the room. My back touched the wall with a thump and i fell down. I slowly by taking the support of the wall make myself seatex. My whole body was aching. And in the corner of the kitchen i see a girl around 20 years of age. Standing and looking at me with an angry expression. Her mouth was covered in my blood and her silver hair were also tainted in red. Her fangs were on display and last thing i heard was the shoutings of my mother and that girl with a young boy with black hair and green eyes around 5 years of age standing close to her. And then i close my eyes.

I woke up after seven days and found myself in my own room. My mom thought that it was pschycic criminal and i was not able to tell her because i was to scared to tell her as that girl was present behind my mom and was looking at me with her bloodshot eyes.

I was so afraid that i stopped going out. I would lock myself in my room and would stare at that girl and that little boy. They both wrre wearing clean white clothes.

My mom also was not able to understand the meaning of my silence.

Then one night i felt as if some heavy weight was on my stomach and when i opened my eyes i saw that young boy was sitting on me witb a knife in his hand . His eyes were fully black and he was scowling at me. I wiggle under him but he stabbed me right near my heart i screamed so loudly that the whole world would have been able to hear it and then suddenly my mom came thrashing into my room. When she saw me she immediately called the police and doctor. Due to the loss of blood i got fainted. When i woke up i decided to tell about these things to my mom. So when i opened my mouth to say something nothing came out from my mouth. My mom explained to me that the killer had cut down my tongue due to which i would never be able to speak again. My mom was feeling guilty  but i made it sure not make her think like that.

After few months i got well and didnot felt their presence near me anymore.  I started going out and startef playing piano to make myself feel better.

One day when i was going to my home i saw the some girl with the same little boy but this time they were with the eldery couple who were also wearing the same white clothes and the difference between them was that both of them had bright blue eyes and were standing at the other side of the road. This time they all were looking angry.

When i reached home i was scared to death and even mg mother was not home today i forcefully sent her to the hospital because she already wasted her so much time on me. But now i was regretting it. I felt as if something big was giong to happen.

I changed into my night suit and got to sleep. At the middle of the night i heard some chanting and when i woke up i saw ghe standing near my bed. My arms and legs were tied down with ropes which were very tight. Their clothes now had red stains on them.  Instead of  eyes  they had black holes and their black fangs were also visible. Firstly the girl approached me and started eating my stomach . Tears were streaming and my muffled cry was heard as they had stuffed my mouth with a cloth. Then i felt as if somebody was eating my legs and arms and it was none other than the elderly couple. Then she saw the little boy smiling down at her . He was holding a knife. He made a deep cut on jer chest and ripped my chest her apart. I wanted go shout but i felt my life slipping away from me. Black dots were covering mh vision and all i could hear was the ripping and tearing of my flesh . The moans of those monsters were heard above my cries and the last thing i saw was the piercing of that boy's fangs in my heart.........

Later when the victim's mother came home she found her daughter's body in a state which no mom would  liked to see. Her daughter's head was in the middle of the bed. There were so many bones that she was not able to recognize that which bone belonged to which body part. The whole room was covered in her daughter's blood and the one thing which surprised her was that the photo of the family who was murdered on their place before their arrival was present their . But the strange thing was that their mouth's  were covered in blood......

After that incident nobody lived in that home . The victim's mother killed herself after few days of the news of the death of her husband . Nighbours says that at night they haer painful cries of some girls and they all feel that the house is haunted with the girl's spirit . But nobody knows the truth except the one who died....