Together at the End

Stacy. POV.

Everyone thinks that a love story is always cute and should be ended well . But that's not in my case. Me and Taylor were both in love with each other . We always stayed with each other and always made it sure that nothing in this world could tear us apart.

But all love stories Don't have a happy ending. When me and Taylor finished our studies we started our business together. Our business became successful and we were spending our days in happiness but then our happiness became torn apart. My parents arranged a marriage for me to one of their friend's son. Me and Taylor told about ourselves to our parents but they refused as the marriage which they have arranged for us will profit them billions of money. Even though me and Taylor were earning well but that was not enough for our parents. They guilt trap us as they said that we are picking someone we met outside over the one who has given us birth.

Taylor's mom threatened him with suicide due to which he agreed to marry the girl of his parents choice. It's not that our love was weak , it's just that we didn't want to insult our love . Me and Taylor we both got married to our respective partners on the same day but on different venue.

Me and Taylor didn't break our contact with each other. Even though we both were not with each other but still we talked with each other because we knew well that what we are suffering. We sacrificed our love for our family and chose the partner which we never wanted.

My husband was a Playboy. Before our marriage he already had so many girlfriends and he already have two kids from two of his girlfriends. I don't know what made my parents think that this person is suitable for me. It's not that I love Taylor so I will hate him but the fact that his moral character is not good. Even after three months of our marriage he is with his girlfriends and he even impregnated his current girlfriend. He has never stepped into the house where we were supposed to live. His parents acted as it didn't bother them and my parents they didn't even look me into the eye.

My condition was still better that Taylor who was stuck with his drug addictive wife . She was a nice lady but under the influence of drugs she used to lose all her rationality and forget that she is married and even have a husband. For drugs she could steep down to any level. Taylor and her family admitted her to so many drug rehabilitation centres but it didn't work. And with time both me and Taylor gave up on them.

My husband was happy with his girlfriends and his kids and Taylor's wife ran away with some another drug addict guy. We used to think that our parents loved us but looking at the partners they selected for us I doubt it.

Me and Taylor ignored everything and concentrated on our buisness which with time flourished . Me and Taylor have to attend so many buisness meetings together and people used to mistake us a couple. Even though me and Taylor loved each other but we never crossed our boundaries.

But after one year of my marriage my husband brought his girlfriend to our house and started living with her as if she is his wife. And that was the last straw of me holding back. I beared his ways just because of my parents but nobody dares to step on my pride.

I filed a divorce case against him against my and his family. What do they expected me from to stay and look at his immoral ways of hurting my pride till I lose my sanity. Taylor fully supported and helped me with the divorce.

And during the divorce we got the news of the death of the Taylor's wife. The death of Taylor's wife shook her parents and after her funeral they begged for the forgiveness from Taylor and gave him the permission to marry whoever he likes.

After my divorce we cut off all our ties with our families who put us through the hell just for the sake of money. And now when they know that we have a sucessfull company they want to Curry favour from us. I don't know how they are our parents. Me and Taylor got married to each other where we invited Taylor's wife's parents only and then we left the country for good to start a new life. We used to send money to both our families even though they have done wrong to us but just for the sake of filial petition. Taylor's ex-wife's parents started living with us as Taylor didn't want to leave them alone and with us they felt happy and when our twins were born they were so happy.

Even though our love passed through so many hurdles but our love only grew stronger. It's true that happiness always comes at the last and the things before it are just a test.