Gang leader's Billionaire

Gangleader's Billonaire-3

Andrew POV.

Its been few days when we merged our companies. We are now invincible. But the workload is more. I have very less time to spend with my Angel. We only meet during breakfast , meetings and in our room.

She now lives with me in my room. At night I pull her closer to me and she likes to cuddle me in her sleep.

Today I am taking her to my office as I have got some problem there. She is a master in technology.

She is wearing a plain black off shoulder dress and her hair comes in waves . Her dress is defining her curves. When we reached there all the girls were glaring at her and boys were drooling at her which I didn't like.

She didn't pay any attention and held my hand possesively showing the girls that I am taken. Today I am wearing a grey suit of her choice.

When we reached the office we started working. Chris and Nina were taking care of our other companies and now they are in a relationship like me and Ray.

After doing some study we find the fault in accounting department. I called the full accounting department to my office. When they came I started questioning them. Meanwhile Raylor was studying their faces as she was good at studying people.

After sometime Ray came to me and told me that she has doubt on the secretary of the HOD of accounts department. I asked my secretary for the Biography of that secretary and came to know that before working here she was working with my buisness rival. And through hidden night vision cameras we got her photage of crimes.

I called the police and gave them the evidence against her. During that time Raylor was busy bankrupting my rival who tried to harm me.

When police were taking that secretary out she shouted...

"Mr. Andrew how could you trust a girl like her over me. She is just with you for your money. I was loyal to you and you believed her. She wants to destroy me as I am beautiful and you also like me. So please help me and get that girl out of here" she said glaring at my girl.

I got angry at this and said " Listen Miss Tiffeny I don't like you and we have got full proofs of your plotting. And for your kind information Miss Raylor is herself the CEO so she don't need my money. And as for beauty she is my angel and  is the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I love her so next time if I hear you saying ugly words for my girlfriend I will not think before competely destroying you" I said in my cold hearted voice.

When I turned towards Raylor she hugged me and said

"I love you too. I never thought that someone will love me this much . Thank you for coming into my life and now you have expressed your feelings to me i will never let you go "

Then she looked into my eyes and kissed me deeply. Then I said

"Go home and get ready by 6:00 p.m I am taking you out on a date " I said kissing her temple lovingly. I hugged her once more to feel that now she is mine.

She went home and I started working. At 4:00 p.m. I decided to go home to get ready. I was planning on taking her to my my restaurant and after that I will take her to my penthouse where I have set everything to surprise her.

As I sat inside my car . My phone started ringing and I saw it was Chris. When I picked it up he said...

"Andrew your house has been ambushed . Get here fast."  in a worrying voice and only one thing was revolving in my mind RAYLOR.

..............

To say 'I was mad' was an understatement. I was angry at myself. How could I let this happen to her. It is all my fault . I should not have left her alone. And now this. Just let me get my hands on the man who is reaponsible for this. I will kill him myself.

I just hope my babygirl is okay otherwise I would not be able to forgive myself. And this car is moving so slowly. I am barking order at my men from the last half an hour.

The moment I reached my home I saw my security men there. They all were waiting for my orders. We have surrounded the house from all the sides. I took out my gun and entered the house quietly and saw that some things were broken and there were blood drops on the floor. I ran towards my girl's room and saw that it was opened. When I entered I saw that two men were laying unconcious on the floor and there was someone in the washroom. My baby was nowhere. I slowly went towards the washroom and saw that no one was there I turned around to move outside that somebody attacked me. The person kicked the gun from my hand, kicked me in between my legs and flipped me on the ground.

All these things happened so fast that I was not able to react and when I looked at the person it was none other than my babydoll. I hugged her tightly. So many emotions were going through my mind but major was relief.

I claimed her lips and kissed her as if my life was dependent upon it. She reacted in the same manner. We heard some noise and looked standing uncomfortable Chris with my men who were looking down.

Then he said...

"You both are mad. There are two criminals laying near you and you both are making out without acknowledging their presence. Just great"
by snickering.

I ignored him and got up with Ray in my arms. Then Chris came and hugged Raylor saying he was so worried about her.

My men took those two men and kept them in the dungeons for later questioning. We went to my office when my men gave a clear signal of the things which are alright.

Me , Ray ,Chris ,Nina and our Head security are in my office waiting for the answers from Raylor. Raylor is sitting on my lap and Nina on Chris's lap and the security head is sitting on the couch. After few minutes of silence.
She said...

"The moment I reached home I saw that the lock was broken off and our security was unconcious. I immediatly called you but your no. was not reachable so I called Chris. I thought of coming back to you but then I heard someone breaking your safe whose security is linked to my Phone so I went there with a baseball bat in my hand.  I saw one man standing in the hall I hit his head and it started bleeding. He ran towards our room where his partner was. When I entered there I saw him unconcious and his partner standing there with gun pointing towards me" my grip tightened on her waist after listening this. She kept her hand on mine and gave me a reassuring smile.

"I stopped and when he thought I was not going to do anything I threw the bat at him due to which the gun flew out from his hand and lunged towards him. I punched him square in the jaw and kicked his stomach. Then I did a round high kick and he fell unconcious. Then I went towards the washroom to see for any threats but then I heard some noise and you know the next"

She said leaning into me and snuggling into my chest.

"But how come you know about fighting. No offence that you toom two men out but still" Chris said curious.

"When I was young i used to live with my grandfather who thinks that we should know how to defend ourselves. So from the age of 6 I was learning self defence classes in any type of situation. So I can take care of myself." she said looking directly at Chris challenging him to say anything.

"No I don't doubt you it's just that I am surprised that Andrew has got himself a girl of many talents. Even you flipped Andrew to the ground. I am just happy that you are safe."

Chris said.

I felt proud on my girl but now I have to tighten the security and from today onwards I will never let my angel out of my sight.

After that I went to dungeons and started questioning the intruders by torturing them. And after a while they gave up and told me that they were sent here by the business rival to whom we destroyed. I sent my men after him to kill him onsight as he dared to harm my girl.

I am just happy that my angel is strong and beautiful. I kept two bodyguards with her everytime and they kept me informed about her activities after every hour.

It was alreday 8:00 p.m. and our date was ruined but I will take her tomorrow and it will be the best day of her life. After dinner we slept together .Her back was pressed to my chest and I was hugging her tightly afraid of letting her go.

I didn't know what fear was till I met her. She brought new emotions in me. My beast is calmed in her embrace and now he knows only one thing THAT IS TO NOT STOP LOVING HER.