The Shy Girl-4

Emily. POV

Next morning when I woke up I was in my bed. I don't remember going to bed. So it must be Ashton. I remember what happened last night. I told him my deepest fear and he didn't judge me. When he hugged me I was in a pure bliss. No one apart from my family ever touched me. But Ashton's embrace gave me comfort.

There was a card on the bed side stand where Ashton was telling me to get ready into casuals. After taking bath I got ready into black skinny jeans and a red tank top with a blue thin jacket over it. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and wore my favourite boots.

When I desended downstairs, I saw everyone sitting on the dinning table. I reached there and when I started to serve myself Ashton stopped me and told me we are going out.

My parents had smiles on their faces and Rick was wiggling his eyebrows at me. I bade goodbye to my family. Suzie and Mark were on holiday. Ash took his black ferrari and he took me to starbucks for breakfast where we had our breakfast . After that we went to his office building where he introduced me as his fiancee . There everyone seemed nice and when he was attending some meetings I did my office work from his office. I sent some designs to my secretary for my upcoming event.

We had our lunch in the office only . I became friend with his P.A. Who is a very nice girl. Then he took me to his cabin which was on the outskirts of the city in an isolated place.

There we watched sunset. With each and every moment we spent together my liking towards him was increasing. In cabin I made food for ourselves as I know how to cook . We had candlelight dinner where I made asparagus , noodles,stirred chicken and chocolate cake as dessert.

Ashton appreciated me for my cooking and to that I blushed because apart from my family, no one has ever complicated me. Ater that we went to terrace where we watched stars . It was so calm and peaceful that I fell into sleep with Ashton on my mind.

Ashton. POV.

Today was the best day of my life and I hope it remains like this only. She is perfect in each and every way. When we went to my office I introduced her as my fiancee to everyone and she easily accepted all of them. When I went for the meeting I thought she would be pissed at me for leaving her but when I came back I saw her doing her work peacefully.

When we were watching stars she fell asleep in my arms . I brought her to her room where I watched her asleep for hours. I will not share bed with her as she is opening upto me and I don't want to hurry because my one step can cause her to go away from me.

I went to my room. Both the rooms were connected and I kept the door open. At midnight I heard Emmy's scream. I went near her and saw that she was having a nightmare. I softly woke her up. When she opened her eyes she hugged me. I cooed soft words into her ears. I stroked her head and when she was fully calmed, I started to move back to my room but she told me to stay. So I slipped beside her in bed and took her into my arms. She cuddled into me and slept like a baby. That night I, for the first time in my life, had a peaceful sleep.

I hugged her tightly and secured her into my arms daring any nightmares to scare her ......

Ashton. POV

Its been one month when me and Emily met. Now we both are officially couple. Our family is happy and  has started preparing our wedding. We have not released this information to media as Emily wants it to be like that ans I respect her wishes.

Today I am going as her date in her sucess party where she will be showing her face for the first time. Except her Secretary and dealers no one has ever seen her face. Even her staff has also not seen her face. She is excited and more confident about her show.