The Ugliest Couple

The Ugliest Couple-3

Next morning when they woke up they got the message that they have to reach the palace to pay greetings to the King and the Queen. Xander and Sayra borh of them travelled in the same carriage as it is not normal for the couple to travel in the same carriage as it is considered very intimate.

When the reached the palace all the nobles over there were shocked. The males were looking with disgust at the couple. But Xander and Sayra smiled at them . They both were holding each others hand. They both bowed down to the king and the queen and to embarass both of then the king asked for the chasity cloth. According to the tradition when a couple consummate their marriage they have to show it to the king if the girl has lost her chasity before the marriage she is beheaded. The rumors about the Sayra being not virgin were common.

When Sayra heard this she was embarassed but Xander gave a comforting squeeze to her hand. Then he said

"Father. What are you talking about.?"

The king was baffled but he controlled his anger and said

"Son. To check whether your wife is faithful to you we would like to check that cloth."

"But father that was before our marriage and to talk about past things will hurt her. Last night I hurt her and she was bleeding . I am ashamed of it." Xander pulled his head down. Right now the whole court was red. Sayra was just embarrased to the hell.

Then Xander suddenly looked at the king into the eyes and  took out the chasity cloth from his sleeve and said said

"Father about that cloth . Here it is. "

The whole looked at the cloth which was turned red from white. They all looked down and their ears and neck were red. King was embarrased. And to take his revenge he said

"That's okay but I want to see your wife's face. If her face is not so spoiled I would like our imperial doctor to check her face."

But Xander said

"Father. Why would Sayra see a doctor. She is very beautiful and I don't want anyone else to see her beautiful face."

"The whole court started laughing like hynas. But Xander and Sayra remained impassive.

Then Xander said

"Father if you don't believe me. Look at it yourself."

"Trust me and you don't have to hide anymore. I will protect you." Xander said softly in Sayra's ear.

When Xander removed Sayra's mask the whole cout swallowed their words and vomited blood. Because in front of them a real undescribable beauty was present.

Xander removed his mask also look at the king with a torturous glint into his eyes and  In a cold voice said

"Father see. We are made for each other. Now father We  would take a leave."

Xander and Sayra didn't wait for the king's response and left. The court was looking at their retreating back. They all were dumbfounded to say anything......

SO HOW WAS IT
PLEASE COMMENT