Her Idiotic Husband

Her Idiotic Husband-2

Chris. POV.

   Now I know what it feels like when your world is falling apart. And the worst thing is, I am the cause of this. Now I only have the things which I bought for her. There is only me and my family. My whole family is disappointed in me. My mother has refused to talk to me. My sister shouted at me and told me that I didn't cherish my love and lost a kind girl.

   When I went there to retrive her body, I was wishing that it should be a false news. It should be a girl with the same name as my Daisy and somehow she got my wife's belongings. But when I went there, I saw her car which was flipped down and was on fire . On the strecher was a body which was completely burnt and the chief of police came to me and showed me the ID card which washalf burnt and was the only thing left from her things.

   The funeral ground was full of silence and I was standing alone. My parents threw Veronica out of their house when I told them about my sin. When her body was being buriedw I saw a girl wearing a black long knee length half sleeved dress. Her one arm was  covered in a sonflower plant with some birds on it kind of tattoo. She was being accompained by some bodyguards. She was not our relative.   I was not able to recognize her as her face was covered with a black netted veil. I ignored her as she might be a friend of my sister. I saw her nearing towards me. I kept my head down as I didn't want to look at her face.

   She came and stood  in front of me and said;

"I am sorry for your loss Mr. Chris Grey." I heard a familiar voice and when I looked up I saw the person which I never expected to see.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DAISY.