Chapter 11.1

Chapter Eleven
I woke up to the familiar scent of strawberries and cologne, a scent I had become far too accustomed to. My eyes fluttered open, locking with Liam's, who I was currently on top of. Well this is fun.

"How do you always wake up before me?" I complained.

He let out a low chuckle, his chest vibrating between me. A simple sound that caused my stomach to knot.

"That's because you sleep till noon. I don't know how you do it I can't sleep past eight,"

I pouted, peeking over at the clock which read eleven thirty. Wow, I really do sleep in late.

"So what have you been doing for the past three and a half hours?" I questioned, propping my arms up on his chest so that I could rest my chin on them, giving me a better look at Liam's face.

He lifted up an object, which had been resting on my back, and waved it lightly: his phone.

I let out a small laugh, "Hmm texting some hot chicks?" I teased.

He cracked a smile, "Not unless you consider the football team 'hot chicks'"

My eyebrows creased, "Yeah, maybe not,"

A wave of silence fell over the two of us as we simply stared at each other. It was a pleasant kind of tranquility that allowed me to shamelessly examine every once of his face from the little gold flecks in his eyes, which were so blue it was almost unnatural. They were gorgeous nonetheless. A sexy five o'clock shadow blanketed his chin from the lack of shaving in the last day or two.

"See something you like?" He chaffed, showing off his teeth.

My nose scrunched up, making me look like a little kid. "Nope, I prefer green eyes. And not a fan of the stubble," total lie. I adored his blue eyes and let's face it, the stubble made him look a hundred times more attractive.

Liam gaped at me, "Rude," he muttered.

I rested my head on his chest, cuddling him closer. He wrapped his arms tightly around me.

I could have stayed there all day if he'd allowed me and Liam made no effort to get up, until the door came swinging open. "Please tell me you two are fully clothed," Henry yelled, barging in the room with his eyes covered.

Liam groaned, pulling me tighter. "Go away," he directed towards his brother.

"Does that mean you're clothed?" Henry questioned.

"Would you go away if I said we weren't?"

I struggled to contain my laughter, loving the banter between siblings. It reminded me of how Chase and I were.

Mia's laughter sounded from the hall, "Henry! Leave them alone,"

He entered the room, grabbing Henry's arm. He whined in response, "But I want to annoy the more,"

Mia rolled her eyes, "Come on, we don't want to scare Sapphire off. She's first good one Liam's found,"

My cheeks tinted pink at the compliment.

Mia dragged her brother out the room, leaving the door wide open. She trotted back in grabbing the handle to pull it shut, "If you guys are going to fraternize please make it quiet, I don't need to hear that,"

I burst out laughing, burying my face in his neck.

"And they wonder why I never bring people over,"

"Oh come on," I barely got the words out between giggles, "they're fun,"

"I'm glad you think so,"