Chapter 8.1

Chapter eight

"I brought my words to a fistfight!" Veronica, Athena and I sang, although it was more like screaming.

Taylor and Lilly were in the backseat, along with Athena, laughing their heads off at our, so called, singing. I, for one, believed we sounded fabulous.

Veronica turned the music down slightly, so we could have a conversation, "Are we going to Devins party tonight?"

Devin: the king of parties. It was pretty much a must to go to his parties. He always threw the best ones of the year, decked out with expensive boos, a pool, enough room to fit a couple hundred people, epic music, and more. Everyone in school was basically required to go, you couldn't miss one of his parties. The cops were usually called sighing the first twenty minutes. Sometimes we get lucky and a full half hour goes by before the cops showed up.

"Of course!" Taylor cheered.

"I'm in," Lilly answered in a sing song voice.

"Saph? Athena?" Veronica questioned us.

We glanced at each other. "I don't know," Athena started.

Out of the five of us, Athena and I were certainly the least adventurous. I liked a good party every now and then but I would much rather stay at home and watch a movie.

"Sam will be there," Veronica smirked.

Athena rolled her eyes, "Fine, I'll go. What about you, Saph?"

I shrugged, "Might as well, I can't be the only one left out,"

"Oh!" Veronica slapped me in excitement, something she did quite often. Hitting tended to be her usual response when she was happy or excited, thankfully never hard or I would have a handful of bruises. "You should invite Liam,"

I crinkled my eyebrows, "Why?"

"Uh cause he's your boyfriend," Taylor laughed.

Oh right. Do couples normally go to parties together?

I unlocked my phone and opened my messages. Liam's contact was second to the top so it wasn't very hard to find. I clicked on the contact labeled 'Blue eyes', yes that was the most creative name I could think of. It was that or The Supermodel' which was Chase's suggestion.

Me: You going to Devin's party tonight?

I quickly hit send and set my phone in my lap, "There I asked him if he was going," I informed the girls.

"You were supposed to invite him," Athena laughed, "Not ask if he was going,"

I waved her off, "I'll invite him if he says no," I pursed my lips giving her a sheepish look.

She rolled her eyes but let it go. My phone buzzed in my lap.

Blue eyes: Wasn't planning on it, why?

I frowned, "He's not going,"

The girls cheered me on, persuading me to invite him to go with me. "Okay here, I'll tell him I that I'm going and if he went we could hang out," they stared at me like I was crazy. "How's that work?" I finished.

Athena narrowed her eyes at me, "Are you really scared to as your boyfriend to hang out with you at a party?" She teased.

I pouted, "Maybe,"

I didn't want to sound too forward, and I certainly didn't want him to think I liked him, because I didn't.

"Fine, but I'm telling you, you should just invite him,"

It All Started With A Dealजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें