The Picture

This fanfic was written based on an idea by @SlayersFan132 and me. The picture talked about in this story is to the right in the media thing :D hope you all enjoy it!!

-Bailee ;D

_______________________________________________________

Scott's POV

I sat on the phone, looking through my Twitter feed, reading tweets our fans sent me. It's always so sweet how our fans are always tweeting us nice things and trying so desperately to get followed. They're so cute! I looked up to find my boyfreind walk into the room, wearing my blue/green tanktop and looking sexy as always.

"Hey Jennifer." I say as he walks into the room, his face in his own phone. He glanced up at me and hypnotized me with his smile.

"Hey Lucy." He says as he stops by the couch but doesn't sit. "Babe, can you take a picture of me? For instagram?" He asked innocently, but with a slight smirk on his face. He's planning something, I know it.

"Sure Mitchy." I stood up and followed him to our room, where he closed the door behind us. He turned to face me and removed his tanktop, revealing the Deadmau5 tattoo he had on his chest. I raised an eyebrow. "Shirtless?" He smirked even more.

"You know...for the fans. Not because you know you want to." He said in a tone of voice that I found very hypnotic and really, really sexy. He made his way to the bed and got up on it. "Make sure I look sexy, would you daddy?"

Suddenly, my feelings and my mind completely took over. I walked over to him quickly and cupped his face in my hands without thinking, slightly startling him with my sudden movement, and leaned in for a kiss. He held one finger up to my lips, stopping me before our lips could meet. He held the phone between us and winked, a smirk never leaving his face and his eyes staring me up and down. Mitchell, you fucking tease!!

I shook my head quickly to brush off the thoughts I was having about how mezmerizing his chest looked and how much I wanted my hands all over it. I took his phone out of his hands and unlocked it when he spoke again. "Like, just get a pic of the sheets and my lips, not the rest of my face. Oh, and can you please try to make my collar bones really kinda just stand out? Like really prominent?" He said in the seductive voice he knows makes me want to lose control.

I bit my lip as I went to the camera and held it up. He held his hand up before I could take the picture. "And then maybe I'll let you kiss me. Maybe." He said, winking once more on the last word. He layed down on his stomach and posed for the picture. I took it and walked over to him, crouching to show him the picture. "Is this good enough?!" I asked, sounding more desperate than I should have. He put his hand on the phone, lowering it down to the bed. 

"Even if it takes 500 times to get right, it won't matter because you can be my photographer anytime." He bit his lip and sat up, his face level with mine. Why does he have to be so fucking beautiful? There's no words to explain how much I want to kiss this man.

"Sure, but only if you kiss me." I said softly, focusing on his chest, then his eyes, then his lips. I leaned forward and put both hands on the bed on either side of him. He leaned back and I continued going forward until he laying on his back, and I was hovering over him, my hands on either side of his body, our faces inches apart. 

"Well, what are you waiting for, daddy?" He whispered as I closed the space between us. Our lips finally collided, and I craved his body more the moment they met. I instantly shoved my tongue into his willing mouth.

All I'm gonna say is, that night, that kiss lead to so much more... So.... much.... more.....