Bloodlust Pt. 1

Request by Sup3rFruitAndPTX!!

....I fell in love with this idea as soon as it was told to me.....

NOT THAT I DONT LOVE THE REST OF Y'ALL'S IDEAS BECAUSE I DO PLEASE DONT HATE ME!!!!!!

This is such a unique idea that I've never seen before and hopefully I don't butcher it....

aaaaaaanywhore...

Enjoy!

And don't forget to send me your ideas! Requests always welcome!

Love y'all!

-Bailee ;D

________________________

Scott's POV

I walked down the street toward the direction of my home. It was about 2:30 in the morning and I was borderline exhausted! I'm coming home from hanging out with some friends at the club. I didn't drink very much, so I was sober as I walked down the street alone. It wasn't too far from my house, plus it's just the right temperature it wasn't too cold or too hot, so I decided to walk there and back. I just can't wait to get back to my bed so I can rest from all that dancing.

I did myself walking down a weird alleyway. I must have been thinking too much about what's happened tonight, I completely wondered off! I began to turn around and walk back toward the direction of my home.

Come.

I turn around at the sound. I didn't see anything. Weird, I swore I heard a voice say 'come'? I may have had more to drink than I thought. I continued walking.

Don't be shy. Come.

Ok I swear it's not the alcohol. I heard something! And it sounded like it was right behind me, whispering in my ear, but every time I turn around, there's nothing. I turned, back around and continued walking, wanting desperately to get to my house, and more importantly, my bed.

As I walked down the street, I casually looked down an alley and saw a figure standing toward the end of it, quite a ways away from me. I didn't think much of it, and kept walking. As I continued, I heard rustling behind me. When I turned around, I jumped slightly in shock. The man behind me jumped slightly as well.

"Oh god, did I scare you? I'm so sorry." I said, trying to get past my own shock. The man smiled.

"It is alright." He said, his voice higher than I anticipated. He was short, a lot shorter than me, and he had black hair that went over half of his face. His eyes were a deep brown, and he doesn't smile with his teeth. It's just his bright lips curving into a smile that for some reason I can't get off my mind. He was also very pale. "Did I startle you?"

"A little bit." I said, keeping my cool. "Um... may I ask why you were so close behind me? It's almost like you were following me or something." I asked. His smile never faded.

"Oh, I am sorry. I did not mean to intrude. You just smelled so..... lovely... and I could not go without following." He said calmly, looking straight into my eyes. I couldn't take my eyes away from his. This man was very strange, he never spoke conjunctions and his mannerisms were very different than anyone I've ever seen, but I didn't mind one bit. I was actually flattered.

"Thanks! I guess my cologne is pretty potent, it's expensive enough after all." I said chuckling a little. But he didn't laugh. He just looked at me curiously, not taking his eyes away from me.

"Interesting." He said simply, his gaze never faltering. As I stated more and more into his eyes, I felt more and more..... calm? I don't know why, but a very tranquil feeling flowed all through me, gradually at first, and then all at once. It was almost as of I was sleeping and I wasn't in control of my body. Our eyes never looked away from each others. He blinked, and I swore I saw his eyes flash red....

"Come." He said, walking backwards and never taking his eyes from mine. That's exactly what I heard earlier, but this time it didn't sound like it was in my head. It was loud, and clear, and calm. I followed him, my body not controlling itself as the short man walked in front of me.

I felt so.... peaceful, and flamboyant, and like I could walk on air. It was almost like a sense of euphoria. As I looked into his eyes, I felt more and more relaxed as I followed him to our unknown destination. All the while, I would hear him say 'come' or 'follow me' or 'look into my eyes'. Sometimes, his mouth wouldn't even move, but I still heard him speak it, almost as if I was reading his mind..... or he's making his way into mine....

I don't know how much time went passed, but after walking for an unknown amount of time, we made it to a place I've never seen before. It was sort of like a mansion and a castle mixed into one building. I would've looked around, but no matter how hard I tried, I could not take my eyes away from the gaze of this mysterious man.

"This way, my pet." He said softly.

Why did he call me pet?

Suddenly, I heard a door slam behind me, and at an almost inhuman speed, the man was just inches away from me, pinned up against the wall. I felt weak and entranced my his presence this close to me. As I looked into his eyes, I was more than sure that they were red. Blood red.

"Finally." He whispered, sending a chill down my spine. "I have been waiting for this..." His hands grazed up and down my body, sending chills all throughout my body. His hands were cold. He smiled, but this time with his teeth, and I noticed instantly he had two pointed, fang-like teeth on the top row of his teeth.

I knew instantly why I was so calm and willing to follow him here. I was in a trance. And the voices in my head, they weren't hallucinations, they were real. And when I saw the flash of red in his eyes, that was real too. And when he was talking about my scent, he wasn't talking about my cologne.... he was talking about me.

He was tracking me....

My heart began to race, and my mind was screaming at me but my mouth stayed shut and silent.

Vampire.

Almost as if on cue, he giggled. He must know that I've figured him out. His eyes were now staying a bright blood red and he smiled, revealing his fangs. It was obvious that he was a vampire at this point. I tried to struggle out of his grip, but he was way too strong. There was no way I was getting free. I could tell that this amused him.

He slowly leaned in close to my ear, almost like he was taunting me or dragging out the moment.

"I can not wait to see how you taste...." He whispered. I gasped as he sunk his teeth into my neck. I felt two little stings on my skin, and I felt like the life was being sucked from me. The last thing heard was the vampire boy hum in satisfaction and almost pleasure as my vision began to go black.

________

Part 2 coming either later this week or next week I haven't decided yet. what do y'all want? And sorry if I'm butchering this by the way..... lol

Anywhore...

Requests always welcome remember!

And also....

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

see you in the next part.... ;)

-Bailee ;D