BTSSF: 7/11 Pt. 2 ((SMUT))

Ive LITERALLY BEEN THE WORLDS BUSIEST PERSON HOLY CRAP  I AM SO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG!! .-.

anyway...

So apparently this was popular and wanted a part 2?

Well, ya'll asked for it so now you're gonna get it!

ALSO

see the media/ picture thing or whatever for a sneak peek of the Jobless cover ;)

8 days till its out! and did i mention September 30th is also my birthday? ;) ;) ;) 

OK ON TO THE SMUT LOL

I'm doing a request after this so get ready :D

LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR 16.5K READS BY THE WAY XD XD XD

-Bailee ;D

_____________________________

Scott reached out his hand and Mitch grabbed it. They both got up from the bed and made their way to the bathroom for their shower.

"Now remember Mitch, this is just a shower, then back to the video. Got it?" Scott asked turning to Mitch. He smiled up at Scott innocently.

"Of course." Mitch said softly. Scott turned on the shower and got in, Mitch joining him shortly afterwards. Scott reached for the soap and Mitch placed his hand on top of his, stopping it.

"Here, let me...." Mitch said seductively, grabbing the liquid soap and pouring some into his hands. He lathered it in his hands and placed them on Scott's chest. Scott shivered under his touch. Mitch smiled and looked up at Scott. He gave Mitch a warning look. Mitch smiled deviously.

He looked at his hands for a moment before moving them all around Scott's chest, lathering up his body and taking in the sights and feelings himself. He ran his hands up to Scott's shoulders, then around the back of his neck. He followed his hands with his eyes as he made his way back to Scott's shoulders and going down his chest to his abs. Scott shivered as Mitch gently ran his hands all over Scotts body.

"Mitch..." Scott said, intending it to be a warning but it came out more as a moan. Mitch smirked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm missing some..." Mitch said, slowly gliding his hands down Scott's abs and around to his ass. He squeezed it, causing Scott to moan again. Mitch dropped to his knees and began rubbing up and down Scott's thighs. Scott shivered as he began to harden.

"Scotty, you seem to be developing another problem..." Mitch said, eyeing Scott's member. 

"Mitch..." Scott said with warning, but deep down he knew where Mitch was going with this...

And he didn't want him to stop.

"Here, let me fix it for you." Mitch said seductively as he took Scott's dick into his hands. Scott moaned as Mitch worked him with his hands. The hot water ran down Scott's back and the pleasure of Mitch working him at the same time gave Scott chills.

"Mitch....." Scott was speechless. He couldn't say anything else from the overload of pleasure. Mitch continued to work Scott, pumping him hard in his hands. Scott grabbed on to the wall for support from his wobbling knees. Mitch noticed Scott starting to get weak, and he smirked. He slowly put his mouth up to Scott's member and slowly took it into his mouth. Scott gasped and moaned at the sudden warmth around him. Mitch took him in and out of his mouth, working Scott well. 

"God dammit Mitch...." Scott could hardly got that out from the pleasure Mitch was giving him. He grabbed on to Mitch by his hair and encouraged him to keep going. Mitch smiled and looked up at Scott while he continued to take him in and out. Scott closed his eyes and threw his head back in pleasure. He pulled on Mitch's head, signaling for him to stop. Mitch took him out of his mouth and looked up at Scott, smirking. Scott bent down and their lips crashed together. Their tongues happily explored each others mouths as the hot water beat down on them.

Scott disconnected their lips and turned Mitch around quickly and bent him over. Mitch placed his hands on the wall of the shower, already preparing for what was to come. Scott placed his hands on Mitch's hips and teased Mitch's hole, causing him to groan impatiently. Scott smiled as he pushed himself into Mitch slowly, making sure that he could feel every inch of him.

"Oh shit.." Mitch moaned as Scott began to thrust in and out of him, going faster and harder each time. 

"Oh god your so tight baby..." Scott moaned as he continued to pound into Mitch. He reached down and began to stroke Mitch's cock at the same time as his hard thrusts. Mitch moaned loudly.

It wasn't long before Scott and Mitch both came for the second time that day.

Scott pulled out and Mitch turned around. They both looked at each other in the eyes, then began to giggle.

"We came here to take a shower and we ended up making more of a mess." Scott said, examining him and Mitch's bodies, who were once again covered with cum. Mitch placed a hand over his mouth as he giggled.

"I told you it was supposed to be just a shower Mitch..." Scott said as he closed the space between them. Mitch began to turn red in the face and he smirked.

"I couldn't help it!" Mitch said confidently as he closed more space between them.

"Well, we need to clean up and get back to our video." Scott said, almost no space between them now.

"Maybe we can do this again sometime?" Mitch said, blushing and turning away slightly. Scott grabbed his chin and turned Mitch to face him. He kissed Mitch lightly but passionately, allowing butterflies to flutter in his chest. They disconnected and stayed close.

"Definitely."

_________________

Just saying, writing this while listening to Phantom of the Opera is probably the weirdest feeling to ever have XD see yall later <3

-Bailee ;D