The Test ((SMUT)) + ANNOUNCEMENT!!

This idea came to me at like 3am sooooo yeah XD its a GOOD one that I think I'll have a lot of fun with along with yall. You'll love it!

Also, theres and important announcement I need to make after the one shot so please read that before you go!!!

This is also a pretty long one shot soooo yeah enjoy! and I mean LOONG!!! I meant for it to be in parts but I decided to just make it long, due to the announcment! You'll see ;)

OH WAIT BEFORE I FORGET! If you're reading the other Scomiche story me and @DominikD are writing on the @dominikandbailee account called Sticks and Stones, we just uploaded a new chapter! So go read that! 

Now, on to the story!! See ya afterwards!

-Bailee ;D

__________________

Scott's POV

I laid against the headboard of my bed with my laptop on my lap, watching a movie on Netflix. This has been how I've spent my nights for the past week or so. Mitch has been out for some family business that he never explained, and I miss him so much. The only contact I've had with him is texting and the occasional phone call, but otherwise nothing. I haven't seen him at all since he left.

It's driving me crazy! All I want to do is look into his beautiful brown eyes and hold him and kiss him passionately as I run my fingers through his flawless hair and push him against the wall and hear the sexy sounds he always makes and lay him under me in the bed and remove his clothing slowly as I rub my hands up and down his beautiful chest and nibble that sensitive spot on is neck and cause him so much pleasure he wouldn't know what to do with it....

It's been a loooong time since I've been with my boyfriend, if you couldn't tell. My mind always ends up wondering and it always ends with him. It's amazing, but I would rather it be real.

As the movie played, I heard a small noise outside my room, almost like a door shutting. It was so quiet though, so I ignored it. After a few minutes, my movie paused and my Skype started ringing of the hook. It was a video call from Mitch.

My body shivered in excitement. I haven't seen my Mitchie in over a week! I clicked the answer button and Mitch's face came on the screen. He was gorgeous, as always. His hair was messy and wild, his eyes the most beautiful shade of brown I've ever seen. He was wearing a my teal/green colored tank top I let him wear and looked sexy as hell. He was smiling.

"Hey, baby." Mitch said quietly, causing me to shiver all over.

"Hey, Mitchie." I said, so excited that I could finally see the brunette's face. As I looked closer, I saw that the background behind him was way too familiar. I gasped as I realized where he was. He was in the spare bedroom just across the hall.

"I'm home..." Mitch said seductivly. Before he could get another word out, I set the laptop down and went to my door to open it. It was locked. What the hell?

"I want to play a game, Scott." I heard Mitch's voice from the computer and I made my way back to the bed, sitting on it and adjusting the screen so he could see my face.

"Mitch, did you lock my door? What kind of game do you have in mind? What's going on?" I asked, more curious then panicked. I actually wasn't panicked at all. If anything, I was a little excited.

"Yes, Scott, I locked your door." He said holding up the keys so I could see them and biting him lip.

"Why?" I said, trying to keep my voice from shaking. All I could focus on was his face, and his hair, and his eyes, and his lips, his beautiful, luscious lips...