BTSSF: Yoga Challenge ((SMUT))

Request from Far_Away78!! Requests always welcome!! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!

and before we get started i just want to say I'm sorry again for not writing very much... I've literally been the worlds busiest person. i'm sure you don't wanna here my excuses! But I'm sorry! I promise i will try to update at least once a week I swear to jesus christ.

Remember, even if it takes me forever, I WILL write any request you give me!! It may take a while but i will talk with you and write it all down and write it, i literally have a notebook full of requests from you guys and ideas of my own!! So don't think I've forgotten ANYTHING!!! I WILL NEVER SAY NO I'LL MAKE ANYTHING WORK!!! Don't hesitate to rain suggestions down on me. MAKE IT RAIN XD HAHAHAHAHA

anyways enough with the chit chat on to this! Love you guys!

- Bailee ;D

____________________________

"Ready?" Scott said as Mitch put his arms on Scott's shoulders. Mitch jumped and Scott grabbed his legs, completing the piggy back ride.

"And we're out!" Scott said as he began to run around the living room, getting out of shot of the camera. They yelled and laughed as Scott carried Mitch around the house, Genevieve turning off the camera and following behind them, laughing as well.

"You guys are so weird!" She said, giggling as Scott set Mitch down, running low on energy.

"You know you love us." Mitch said, giggling and sitting on the couch. Scott sat beside him.

"True!" Genevieve said, "You know what, how about I go out and get some Chipotle or something for you guys. My treat!" She walked to the table to get her keys. Mitch stood up and ran up to her, hugging her tightly.

"Yess queen!!!! Momma needs some Chipotle!" Mitch said as he let her go.

"I figured that. See y'all in a bit!" She said, making her way toward the door. Scott waved after her.

"Thanks girl!" He said as she exited the house. Mitch sat back down and took out his phone, beginning to scroll. Scott did the same. For a moment they just sat there scrolling on different things on their phones. Scott looked at Mitch suggestively and Mitch looked back up at him.

"What?" Mitch said, smiling. Scott chuckled.

"What would you say to doing one more challenge?" Scott said hesitantly. Mitch's jaw dropped.

"No are you kidding?!?! I already almost broke myself!" Mitch squealed. Scott laughed.

"Oh c'mon, I found one I think we could do!" Scott said, trying to show Mitch the picture. Mitch shoved the phone away.

"No way in hell Scott!"

"Oh, c'mon just look at it!" Mitch sighed and took Scott's phone from his hand and looked at it. It was two women, one doing the downward dog and the other bent over with her feet on the other girls lower back and their heads close.

"Scott, what makes you think we can do this?!" Mitch said as he gave Scott the phone back. "I will literally kill myself!"

"C'mon! Can we at least try? One try." Scott begged. Mitch thought for a second and sighed.

"Fine. But if I break my face it's your fault!" Mitch gave in. Scott laughed and gave an ok and they walked back to the mat they had out.

"Ok, who has more balance?" Scott asked.

"Neither of us! I know I'm not flexible!"

"Alright I'll be the one in the white."

"Are you kidding me?!"