#LoveWins (Short Story)

Scott gasped loudly as he scrolled through his laptop on the couch.

"MITCH!!! OH MY GOD GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!!!!" Scott said excitedly. Mitch ran hurriedly into the room, scared that it was an emergency.

"Scott! What is it babe, are you ok!!??" Mitch said as Scott stood up, hands over his mouth in excitement and standing, the laptop almost falling on the floor.

"Baby I'm fine!!! Same-Sex marriage is now legal in every state in America!!! OFFICIALLY!!!!" Scott said, practically jumping up and down in excitement. Mitch put his hands over his mouth excitedly.

"No fucking way!!!! Let me see!" Mitch ran over to the computer and picked it up, reading the article Scott had previously pulled up. Mitch gasped.

"Oh my god Scott!! This is amazing!! I can't believe it!!'' Mitch ran to Scott and pulled him into an intense hug.

"I know!! I'm literally speechless!" Scott hugged Mitch tightly, then lifted his chin and pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss. The kiss broke slowly and their foreheads landed together.

"Me too." Mitch whispered. He then gasped as if he just got an idea. He pulled away from Scott. "OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO TWEET ABOUT THIS!!!" He ran to his room to go get his phone.

"Baby, your such a media hog!!"

"Cant help it Scottland!!" Mitch yelled from the other room. Scott laughed, reaching for his own phone on the coffee table and sitting on the couch. Mitch came out excitedly, thumbs clicking away in a hurried tweet. He took a seat beside Scott and they both tweeted like crazy. After a while, they scrolled through comments, laughing and snuggling on the couch.

"I love you, Scott, so much." Mitch said quietly, cuddling further into Scott's chest.

"I love you too baby."

_____________

GUYS I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!

(Plus I haven't posted in forever so perfect opportunity right? ;D)

Im so happy about the progress of this country! Gay marriage is now legal and Im so happy society is finally supporting the LGBT+ community as much as I do!

Being a straight person, I say I'm happy to see marriage equality! I have always been supportive and now so is America. I'm so proud of all the LGBT people out there and now they finally have a chance to have the same legal bond of love as straight people!

I can't say I know how hard it is to live this life because I don't, but Im going to say that I know it takes a lot of courage, and I know it is hard! Im so proud.

I can't say enough how amazing this is! Yay same sex marriage legality!! Congrats LGBT Community!!! #LoveIsLove #LoveWins

New chapter soon!! HAPPY DAYS!!!

love y'all so much

❤💛💚💙💜👭👬🌈🌈

-Bailee ;D