A Night Out

Inspiration for this idea comes from @PedroPandicorn :D Hope you love it!

-Bailee ;D

____________________________

Mitch's POV

 "Come on Mitch! You take forever!" My roomate, Kirstie, said from the living room. I looked myself up and down in the mirror, making sure I looked good, and walked out. Kirstie was on her phone, waiting for me on the couch. She realized I was there and put her phone in her pocket as she stood up, grabbing her purse.

"Kirs, are you sure about this?" I said as I followed her to the door. 

"Of course, Mitchie! You've been so down lately and you need a night out! You coming whether you like it or not!" She said as we walked to her car. I got in and buckled my seatbelt. Kiirstie started the car and started drinving. She wants me to try out this dance bar she started going to called..... I don't even remember what it was called, it's not important. She's right though, I have been kind of down lately. I'm not sure why, but I just feel lonely, even though I have her there basically 24/7. I dont know, I just need a change in my life. I need a man. A nice, strong, handsome man that would lay with me in bed so I can wake up to him every morning, and we would eat breakfast together, and go shopping, and go see a movie... go see a movie and probably not even watch it because we would be-

"Mitch!" Kirstie said, snapping me out of my daydreams. "Yeah?" I said, still kind of in a daze. "We're here!" She said excitedly as she opened her door to get out. I closed the door behind me and followed her in. It looked like a pretty cool place. The bar was to my left, and a DJ to my right. The center of everything was a giant dancefloor that took up the majority of the room. There were all kinds of people dancing to the music that was blasting from the speakers, and there were all kinds of colored lights everywhere.

"This place looks amazing!" I said, trying to yell over the blasting music.

"I know right! Lets go get a drink!" She yelled as we made our way over to the bar. We ran into our friends Kevin and Avi on the way and we all tried to make our way through the crowd to the bar. The others were moving kind of fast so I coulldn't catch up.

"Hey wait!!" I yelled, but they didn't hear me. Soon, I had lost them and I was in the middle of this giant crowd. Great, just what I needed, to be lost in some random club. I walked toward the crowd seemed to diminish a little and took a deep breath, taking in whatever fresh air I could get. I looked around, trying to see if I could see Kirstie or the others, but they were no where to be found. Suddenly, I caught sight of a blonde man walking towards me. 

"Hey, are you ok? Are you lost?" He asked over the music. "Um.. I... uh" I started to sweat. He was really, really good looking. Strong jawline, broud shoulders, blue eyes and blonde hair. He was wearing a tanktop and dark jeans that did a lot of good for him. He was really tall too! He looks amazing. "You ok?" He asked again.

"Um, yeah, I can't find my friends. I lost them in the crowd." I said, trying to speak loudly over the music, but I could feel my face getting warm and I just wanted to hide my blush, if it was even visible with these colorful lights. "What?" The blonde said. He leaned in to try and hear me better. My heart fluttered as he got closer to me. As he turned his ear to me, I saw a tiny little music note tattoo on the back of his ear. It was actually really sexy. 

"I can't find my friends!!" I yelled. He straightened back up and looked into my eyes. I tried to avoid them, afraid that I would end up entranced if I stare into them for too long. "Here, let me help you find them! I'm Scott by the way!" He said as he extended his hand. I took it with less hesitation than I had intened. "I'm Mitch!"

"Nice to meet you!" He said. He didn't let go of my hand and we walked into the crowd. I couldn't stop staring at Scott as he pulled me through the crowd. He was a very beautiful man. He's exactly the kind of man I would want in my life. He was perfect. His voice was soothing, and he was breath-takingly hot. He seemed really nice too. We made it to the bar, and I looked around for Kirstie, Avi, and Kevin. They weren't around anywhere. 

"Hey, Mitch?" I looked at Scott, my heart jumping when he said my name. "Can I buy you a drink?" He asked with a smirk. He wants to buy me a drink! He wants to buy me a drink!!!!

"Um...sure!" I said casually, but still with a little shyness in my voice. I blushed, and I could catch him blushing a little bit as well. "What do you want?" He asked. 

"I don't know! Just get me a scotch I guess!" Scott went up to the bartender and ordered our drinks. When they rrived, he handed mine to me. Scott held his glass up, and I clinked my glass with his, smiling. We both took a drink at the same time. Maybe loosing Kirstie in the crowd wouldn't be so bad!

****************

Me and Scott spent the whole night together, somehow not seeing Kirstie, Avi, or Kevin anywhere. We had quite a few drinks, and I could feel myself getting drunker with each drink. We had great conversations and learned a lot about eachother, laughing every once in a while. We paused mid conversation whenever we suddenly heard Partition by Beyonce come on the speakers. We bothed cheered.

"I love this song!!" We said at the same time. Before either of us could ask, he grabbed my hand and we both ran out to the dancefloor with our minds fuzzy with alcohol and not really thinking much. We danced, and we danced hard, getting low to the floor and just being crazy until the song ended. We laughed as we lazily made our way back to the bar.

"God I love Beyonce!" Scott said, smiling big, showing his gleaming white teeth.

"I know right! She's the best!" I said, lazily draping my arm around Scotts shoulder. A slow song came on the speakers. He looked at me and smirked. "Do ya wanna dance?" Scott seemed more serious than he did 5 seconds ago, this slow tune somehow making him, and me for that matter, start thinking somewhat straight again.. 

"Um.. sure!" I said, taking his hand the moment he extended it. We walked out on the dance floor with our hands intwined in eachother. Scott put his hands around my waist, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and we swayed in time to the music. Our eyes never left eachothers.

"Hey Mitch?" Scott said, a blush forming on his cheeks, a smile dancing on his lips. "Yes Scott?" I said sweetly. I could feel a slight blush forming on my cheeks as well. 

"Do you know why I walked up to you earlier?" He asked, a nervous smile playing on his face now. I didn't keep my eyes off of his. "Why?" I asked. He removed one hand from my hip to move a peice of hair out of my face and then cupped my cheek. The other hand gripped my hip slightly tighter.

"Because I was hoping you would be lost. I wanted to talk to you, and spend time with you, and dance with you, and..." Scott paused, leaning in and resting his forehead on mine, and put the hand that was cupping my cheek on my shoulder. "And what?" I asked, desperately wanting him to tell me more.

"And... I really like you, Mitch. Dammit, I love you! I knew I loved you the moment I saw you by that wall. And I wanted to ask you if you would..." I interrupted him by slamming my lips against his. He pulled my hips closer to him and wrapped his arm around the small of my back, closing the space between us. I stood on the tips of my toes to get more to his height. I never wanted this feeling to end. The most perfect guy in the whole world just said that he loved me, and my heart fluttered as our lips moved together. This was the best night ever. 

We seperated, and I instantly buried my face into the crook of his neck, trying to hide my blush. He pulled me closer into the embrace and I could feel his breath on my ear. "Mitch," Scott whispered loudly over the music, "would you be my boyfriend?" 

"Absolutely!" I whispered back, my eyes starting to tear up. We held that embrace until the song ended, and we made our way back to the bar, where I saw Kirstie, Avi, and Kevin standing there talking and laughing. "Hey, there's my friends!" I said, turning to Scott. We joined hands and the first to see us walking over was Kirstie.

"Mitch!! Oh my god!" She ran over and gave me a huge hug. "We were looking for you all night! Where were you!?" She stepped away slightly as she looked up at Scott, and then down at our joined hands.

"Oh Kirstie, it's a long ass story..."