The New Kid Pt. 1

Scott's POV

As I walked into the classroom, I was greeted by pretty much everyone. I guess you could say I was a popular person, but it can get really annoying. I sat down beside my best friend Kirstie waiting for school to start. I heard rumors that there was a new kid coming in today, and that he is wierd. Even if he is wierd, I have to keep up my reputation nd at least try to be his friend, I mean he might be nice! Rumors are rumores after all.

The bell rang and everyone took thier seats, waiting for the teacher to speak. Before he could get a word out, we heard a knock on the door. The teacher opened it and at the door was a guy I didn't recognize. It must be the new kid. He has dark brown hair that swooped over his forehead and wore glasses. He had a little bit of a beard too, which was normal for most people in high school. He was pretty short from what I could tell from my seat. He wore a black shirt that said 'Flawless' in light pink letters and skinny jeans. He had on black converse. He looked pretty shy as he walked in the classroom and stood in front of the class. "Okay, introduce yourself!" The teacher said from his desk in the front of the class. He stood there and hesitated before he spoke.

"Hello everyone. My name is Mitch Grassi." His voice surprised me. It was a higher pitched voice than what I thought it would be.

He stood there awkwardly before the teacher broke the silence. "Ok, well, welcome Mitch. Why dont you take a seat next to Scott. Can you raise your hand Scott so Mitch knows where you are?" I raised my hand and Mitch made his way to the seat next to me and sat down, setting his backpack down beside the chair. "Hi." He said.

"Hey." Kirstie spoke first before I could greet him myself. "My name's Kirsten, but everyone calls me Krstie."

"It's nice to meet you, Kirstie." Mitch said. "So you're Scott.?"

"Uh, yeah." I said, surprised, "Why do you say it like that?"

"I've heard rumors about you from my old school. Is it true that you banged every girl in this place?!" He seemed genuinly curious, while I was getting very pissed off.

"What, no! Who told you that?"

"It goes around the school, I kinda just heard it through the grapevine." 

'Well, if you talk to them, tell them that that's not true!" I lowered my voice to a whisper so Kirstie couldnt hear. "I'm actually a virgin!" Wait, why did I just tell him that. No one knows that. What the hell?

"Really?? Well, that's a switch." Mitch whispered. I might be going crazy, but he might have said 'really' a little too excitedly.

"Hey, wanna sit with us at lunch? I can introduce you to my other friends."

"Sure!" Mitch said before turning his attention to the front of the class. I think I might actually like this kid. The day passed and when lunch time came, I introduced him to my other friends, Avi and Kevin, and then we walked to the buses to go home.

"Hey, Scott? Do you think I can study with you? I'm no good at any of this."

"Sure? Wanna come to my house?" I offered. Mitch nodded and he called his mother to make sure it was ok. When he got approval, he got off the bus at my stop and we stepped inside my house and went to my room. I put on the Beyonce CD and Mitch got really excited.

"Oh my god i LOVE Beyonce!!" he said, clapping his hands.

"Me too!" We seem to have a lot in common, and he's such a cool kid! I don't see how those rumors could be true!

He sat down on my bed and I joined him there, unloading our books to study. We studied but we got really distracted. We took turns singing Beyonce lyrics and we learned a lot about eachother. We became best friends that day.

A few days later

I was studying at Mitch's house today. We became the closest friends since he moved here. He is such an open and fun person! Beyonce played from his CD player as we sat on his bed with our books. He seemed kind of out of it today. "Hey Mitch, you ok? You seem out today." He jumped as if I woke him from a day dream. 

"Yeah, Yeah I'm fine. There's just a lot on my mind right now..." He trailed of into another daydream and I had to wave my hand in front of his face to get his attention. "Mitch, what's up? You can tell me." I said comfortingly. He looked into my eyes, seriously considering telling me whats on his mind. I never noticed how brown his eyes were. I kinda liked them actually.

"Will you promise me you won't judge me like everyone else?" He said quietly and hesitantly. 

"Why would I judge you?" I'm not the kind of person who judges people. "And who is everyone else?"

"All of my old school. They judged me hardcore because they heard about this." He propped his head in his hand and sighed. "What is it?" I asked.

"Well......" 

CONTINUED IN PART 2!!!