REQUESTS!!!

A/N

HELLO!!!!!

how is everyone???

You were probably expecting a one shot here huh.....

Hehe....

I just wanted to let y'all know that schools out and I finally have time on my hands!

That being said, I don't have my computer, I only have my little ol' iPod, but I can still update!!

And just so you know, I am going to mainly write all your requests that you've commented or messaged to me!!! I hope you don't think that I've forgotten about them because I haven't! I literally have a spiral notebook that has nothing but ideas/requests for wattpad! Some people have sent me requests that they might not even remember because I've been taking so freaking long......

Sorry.......

But you're requests WILL BE WRITTEN!!!! Even if I have to stay up until ungodly hours of the morning they will get written! I'm going to try and update at least once a week in the summer!

*loses majority of readers because I've made these kinda if oaths before...*

PLEASE BELIEVE ME THIS TIME!!!!! IT'S SUMMER NOW I HAVE NO LIFE OK

That being said, I really have missed updating a lot on my stories. I feel like I may have lost contact with a lot of you because of my lack of writing an I really am sorry. I really do love you all and I will do everything in my power to keep to the promise I just made. god I missed wattpad so much.....

Alright, enough sap.

I will message you when I'm about to write/post your request so you're not completely clueless and stuff!

ALSO please don't stop sending me requests and ideas!!!! If you have an idea of something I should write, please message me or comment!!! I will never say no, and I will message you to get more details to make it as personalized as possible!!! I want all of you to feel included when I write what you want me to!

AND GUYS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 34.5K READS!!! I really don't deserve that for how much I've been absent but thank you so much I really appreciate it!

Comment your favorite scomiche moment if you read all of this, you da real MVP.

Love you guys, and see you later this week! ;)

-Bailee ;D