Candles Pt. 1 ((SMUT, BDSM))

You've waited several weeks and now i'm back!!!! and im trying something new...

BDSM!!!

I've actually been meaning to write this but I didn't really know how to go about writing it. But I finally thought it through and figured it out so I can write it for you guys! Theres some things I want to cover though...

Most importantly, don't mistake BDSM with abuse. Both partners need to be in agreement to this and both experience pleasure for it to be labeled as safe BDSM. The best way I can explain this is what I learned from Daisy (@tfoweeklyobsessions) as she explains it in some of her stories. BDSM is an acronym of "B&D" (Bondage and Discipline), "D&S" (Dominance and Submission), and "S&M" (Sadomasochism).

Also, i'm just gonna say, this is not a "daddy kink' either.....

So yeah, hope you enjoy! Now without further ado, LETS DO THIS!!!!!!! XD

-Bailee ;D

________________________

Mitch's POV

I laid beside Scott, who was still sleeping. I've been thinking lately about something I want to experiment with, but I don't know how Scott will take it. I mean, our sex is incredible, but I kinda want to experiment a little more. I don't want Scott to think that he's boring me, because that's the last thing happening here. I just want to experiment, ya know, go a little farther in our sex life. I think I'm gonna tell him today.

Scott's POV

I wake to find Mitch in my arms, eyes already open. He looks so beautiful when he wakes up in the mornings. So peaceful, content, really really sexy actually, with his hair slightly messy and his face fully relaxed. I love him so much.

"Good morning baby." I say softly, kissing his forehead. He smiled.

"Good morning." He said, his face going red as I kiss him.

"Why are you blushing?" I ask, chuckling as he buried his face into my chest.

"I... I kinda have a question. I know its early but, like, I can't wait to ask anymore." He said, his face still against my chest, his voice quiet and shy.

"Then don't wait. What is it babe?" I asked, brushing a piece of hair out of his face.

"Well... I mean.... Scott.... don't get me wrong, like, our sex is phenomenal...... but, like, I wanna.... ya know...... try something new...." His face got really red and he buried his face into my chest again.

"What are you saying Mitch?" I asked, really curious of what this boy was saying. What did he mean by something new? He paused before he spoke.

"Like...... I wanna.... be completely under your control..... like, completely..... do you see what I'm saying?" He asked, obviously nervous. I raised an eyebrow.

"You mean..."

"Yeah... I wanna be completely under your control. I want t completely submit to you. I trust you, and I know you can do it, Scott." He said, somehow gaining a little bit of confidence. Wow, I didn't know Mitch was into that stuff! The thing that surprised me more....

I didn't think I would be this intrigued by his idea.

I smirked, and looked down at Mitch, who was looking at me with big eyes. "So, you want me to make all of your fantasies come true baby?" I whispered. I felt Mitch slightly shiver in my arms.