Hands ((SUPER SMUT))

*guys i've updated this one authors note so many times its not even funny but hey im back so read this BS authors note full of excuses and then off the smutland!!!! also this picture is the bed they use for better description later xD*

SO MANY THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!!!! XD XD XD and I'm soo sorry for not updating since FREAKING AUGUST!!! If you read this whole AN, you'll see why! again im so sorry!

first of all, my birthday was the 30th of September!!! I'm officially 18, which is honestly really cool and wierd because i don't know how to adult..... haha ^-^

second of all, I'm so sorry for not being very active!!! I'm probably one of the busiest people on the planet for my age! I'm in colorguard/marching band, I'm cast in the Fall Play at my school, which is the Diary Of Anne Frank -I'm Margot, Anne's sister- (this play has been performed when you read this, and it went very well :D), I work/ close work a lot, I just transfered jobs so I now work at Hot Topic, I have a college level English Class, and i'm memorizing 2 different scripts for the play and class, 2 monologues for scholarships, making a dress for a class to go to the Rennaisance Festival (already made and went by the time you read this actually), applying for college, and the normal chores I have around my house......... i don't sleep basically XD

third of all, thank you guys for 53K READS on my one shots, 19K READS on Homeless, AND 3.5K on Jobless!!! LIKE.... WHAT?????? I never thought I would get this far and I never thought so many people would actually take time out of their day to read my stories!!! Thank you so much! I truly love you guys so much and appreciate all of your amazing support!! You're the real MVP!

fourth of all, this is the 69TH ONE SHOT!!!!! *smirks* you know what that means???? It means SUPER SMUT SHOT!!!!! This idea has been in my little notebook for a long time, and now, right here, right now, I present it to you! Hopefully I don't mess this up too bad XD XD and just FYI in my college english class, we just finished a unit on descriptive writing, so expect great things in this ;)

and lastly, don't forget to give me suggestions!!! I'm open to any suggestion you may possibly have and I will never say no!! Just write in the comments or private message me and i'll get to you as soon as possible!!! (Which is very soon XD) Although I don't have much time to write sometimes, I always check the comments and my private messages so don't hesitate to leave a suggestion that way!

Anyway, I'm gonna stop babbling and write now! I love you guys so much and I hope you enjoy! I'm gonna try and make this extra long for ya ;) Love you all!

-Bailee ;D

_____________________________________________________

Mitch Grassi, the most famous, and best, submissive in the entire porn star community, Scott Hoying, the most famous, and best, dominant in the porn star community, both working for two seperate companies. What if the two comapnies joined forces for just this one time to make the best porno the entire world has ever seen? For this one day, this one story, for the sake of the audience, they were going to do it.

Mitch was in his dressing room, getting ready for one of the biggest scenes of his entire life. He was excited, nervous, and all around apprehensive to do this scene with Scott. He was on his way now, and Mitch only had a few minutes to get ready. He was told to dress in nothing but a robe. As he tied the robe around him, he looked himself in the mirror, lost in thought.

Mitch had never done a scene with anyone outside of his own company before. Scott wasn't really a rival to the company, he was more competition than anything else. Mitch was beginning to become a little bored with his job, working with the same people and doing the same thing over and over, this brought a nice change to the business. Mitch was left wondering and guessing what could possibly happen, what scene they will possibly lay out for them to perform. As these thoughts ran through his mind rapidly, he fixed his hair in the mirror and made his way out of his room and to the elevators.