After the Live Stream

"Goooodbyyyeee!" Mitch and Scott sang as Scott reached for the computer and turned off the camera. 

"That was fun!" Mitch said, reaching for his bottle of champagne and taking a drink.

"It was! We need to do live streams more often!" Scott said, also reaching for his bottle. "What should we do now?"

"I don't know." Mitch said, "What should we do?" Scott thought for a minute, then looked at his lap. He saw the DVD's of The Simple Life that Mitch got him for Christmas. Scott picked them up.

"We should watch this!!" Scott said excitedly, holding them up. Mitch stood up and took the DVD's out of Scott's hands with a smirk. 

"So we shall." Mitch said, as he left the room to put them in the DVD player.

Scott grabbed the champagne bottles and followed Mitch into the living room and sat on the couch. Mitch sat next to him and pressed play on the remote. A few minutes into the movie, Mitch put his head on Scott's shoulder without thinking. Scott wrapped his arm around Mitch and they cuddled together on the couch, laughing whenever something funny happened in the movie. After a while, Scott looked down at Mitch, only to find Mitch staring at him. Scott chuckled.

"What are you staring at?" Scott said. Mitch smiled.

"You look so cute when you laugh." Mitch said. They both blushed. Scott studied Mitch's brown eyes that Scott always found mesmerizing.

"Thanks." Scott said quietly, at first focusing on Mitch's eyes, then his smile, then more closely on his lips. Scott wasn't thinking, and leaned closer to Mitch. Mitch leaned up to meet Scott and thier lips touched for a slight second before Mitch flinched back a little.

"Scott, is this ok? What about Alex..." Mitch tried to say, but Scott put one finger over MItch's lips and shooshed.

"Forget Alex. It's just you and me, here, now." Scott said quietly as he leaned in closer to Mitch. Mitch hesitated, but leaned closer and closer until their lips met. Mitch focused on the feeling of Scott's lips against his. Warm, soft, relaxing.

Scott cupped the side of Mitch's face and Mitch ran his hand through Scott's blonde, almost white hair. Scott leaned forward against Mitch, pushing him backwards until Mitch was on his back and Scott was on top of him, thier lips never seperating. Mitch opened his mouth slightly and Scott accepted the greeting as he slid his tongue through Mitch's lips with ease. Mitch's hands roamed to Scott's waist and they seperated, only to remove Scott's shirt. Their lips met again, but more wantingly. Scott had one hand on the back of Mitch's neck, and the other on Mitch's waist. Mitch let out a small moan as Scott's hand slid into MItch's shirt, making it slowly inch upward. 

Scott removed MItch's shirt quickly and his lips roamed to Mitch's neck. He started kissing it, trying to find Mitch's soft spot. A sound of pleasure from Mitch told Scott that he had found it. Scott nibbled and sucked on Mitch's soft spot, earning more moans from him. Scott then trailed little butterfly kisses up Mitch's neck and around his jaw line. Mitch grew impatient and put one hand on the back of Scott's neck and pulled him down, thier lips slamming against each others once more. They released and Scott shifted to where he was laying beside Mitch on the couch.

"Mitchie..." Scott said, nibbling on Mitch's ear.

"Yes?" Mitch said quietly as he wrapped his arm around Scott's waist.

"I, love, you." Scott whispered, kissing Mitch's cheek and jawline between words.

"I love you too." Mitch said as he turned his head to give Scott another kiss. They spent the night on the couch together, not wanting to move from the comfortable and amazing position they were in. They were both thinking the same thing that night. They were in love, and nothing would keep them apart.