Upsetting News... :(

Guys, this is obviously not an update. (don't worry, there will be one soon!) but I really need to get this of my chest.

You may have already heard about this, but then again, some of you might not know. There's this person that has stolen works from two of my FAVORITE authors, @DeanneAdams and @tfowweeklyobsessions. Her name is Jenna Merriam Brown, even tho her name on Wattpad, as I've been informed as of today, has been changed.

I know it's not very nice to mention names negatively like this, but it's worse to steal works and claim them as your own!!

It makes me sick thinking she has the nerve to do this! your basically telling everyone and yourself that you don't have the creative mind to come up with original content! it's sickening!

I mean, writing stories takes A LOT of time and dedication! Believe me, it takes a long time to come up with ideas, let alone plot them out and write them! I know so many people put a lot of their time into the things they write and even stay up at insane hours of the night to put out content, including myself! it is very disrespectful to the author and to yourself to steal it as your own. Thats making the authors precious time and effort go to waste, and I do not appreciate it! I don't know If she's stolen from me or who else she stole from, but I don't like it at all.

If you know her new name or anything about what shes up to now, please leave a comment telling me so I can give her a piece of my mind! I know she's written an apology, but that's what she does! she's done this before! she's written an apology, stopped for a moment, then went right back to thieving, which is what she does best. it's not okay! also, if you have any of her works in your library or anything, I would advise you delete them. She doesn't deserve the views because their not hers. they're the authors.

I'm sorry for all of the authors that have had work stolen! I would be devastated if that happened to me too! and I'm sorry if this came off as rude, but that's just how I feel! I can't just sit here and let this happen to writers I admire! something needs to be done! So if anyone can help in any way, do it! stand up to this thief and make it stop once and for all!

Please help make this end, I think I speak for all of us when I say we're sick of it! comment or DM me if you have anything that can help! thank you, carry on.

-Bailee ;D