Comatose

HEY!! OVER HERE!! HEY!!!! *waves and jumps around* HHEEEYYYY!!!!!!

Did i get your attention? Good, cuz this is kinda important. So, remember @DominikD? Ya know, the one who suggested Low Key? Welp, we're collabing on a fic!!

Now, before you get all excited, listen up! XD

It's called Sticks and Stones, and it's an awesome fic let me tell you!! It's not gonna be on this account, tho. It's on @dominikandbailee, so if you wanna read it, go there!!! We actually uploaded the first chapter not too long ago!! so, this is what I want y'all to do...

1.) go follow @DominikD

2.) follow @dominikandbailee

3.) Read our fic.

4.) probably cry (not spoiling a thing but you probably might need a tissue or two XD)

I know you guys will love this fic and it would mean so so much if you guys would check it out!! I love y'all so much, and I hope you do all of the above steps!! have a wonderful day.

oh and im reeaaalllyy sorry I haven't been updating lately! :/ Things have been really stressful and busy and I have had absolutely no time to even get on Wattpad hardly at all! its been such a long busy and stressful time since I uploaded the last one shot but things have cleared up and I've come up with some time to write some ideas i've come up with in the past few days! soo yeah im back yall :D

AND GUYS! 5. K. READS.... WHAT. THE. PUP!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH YOU ALL ARE ANGELS!!! I NEVER EXPECTED THAT AT ALL IM SO HAPPY!! haha enjoy this one shot guys!! and this one is quite a long one actually to make up for the time I haven't updated so get ready! and when i say long, i mean LOOOONGG!!!! Hope you love it :)

-Bailee ;D

____________________

Scott's POV

Mitch laid on the bed, his eyes closed and breathing slow. I haven't left his side since the day he went into his coma, 2 weeks ago. Honestly I have no idea what to do. I've spent the night in this hospital, not sleeping at all, waiting for my Mitchie to wake up. I really regret going out that night.

We were on our way home from the movies. We had just seen Insurgent. I was driving, and Mitch was in the passenger seat. As we were driving home, a car randomly swerved in front of us and hit us head on. That driver was drunk as hell. Our cars hit so hard that the windows shattered, and the air bag inflated in my face. The passenger air bag was off and Mitch hit his head on the dash. The ambulance came soon after and I rode with him to the hospital. That was the start of Mitch's coma. 

He was hooked up to many wires and machines, some feeding him, some monitoring his heart rate, blood pressure, and whatever. He looked so peaceful, even though watching him lay unconscious on the bed was causing me so much hurt and stress. All I ask is for him to wake up. I reached over and took his hand in mine and squeezed it tightly. It was lifeless, limp in my hand, but I held it anyway. It gave me a sort of hope that he would wake up eventually.

I looked up and saw the the doctor was standing at the door patiently. I smiled, and he walked in, holding a clipboard.

"Hello Scott." He said, looking at his clipboard.

"Hello Doctor. Why are you here? Do you have anything that can help him?" I said calmly, gesturing toward my boyfriend that laid there. The doctor sighed.

"Actually, Mr. Hoying, I have some bad news." He walked to the other side of the bed and laid a hand on the railing, looking down at the brunette. "I'm afraid Mr. Grassi's coma is more serious than we thought. If he doesn't wake up in 3 months, we can clinically diagnose that he is in a permanent vegetative state, or PVS. By that time, there is only a 2%-5% chance he will ever wake up. Then, you'll have to decide whether or not you want to pull the cord that's keeping him alive. I'm afraid there's nothing we can do at this point. I'm sorry." The doctor sighed again, looking at me with sympathy and care. I had no idea how to react. I didn't cry, I didn't move, I didn't try to redirect my eyes. I was completely still, not knowing what to do. My boyfriend, my Mitchie, my baby, will possibly be gone, and it's all my fault. Mitch will practically be a vegetable and I'll have to pull the plug and never see him again. He'll be gone.