Bloodlust Pt. 2 ((SMUT))

I was gonna go to bed at a decent hour because I have a really busy day tomorrow but y'all wanted this fast so here ya go ;)

Part 2 of the request by Sup3rFruitAndPTX!!!

Enjoy!

-Bailee ;D

_______________

Scott's POV

It is dark.

I am cold.

I do not know what is happening.

As I began to gain some strength from being so weak, I started to slowly open my eyes, taking in my surroundings. I was in the house that the vampire had entranced me into, and nothing looked different. He was in front of me, arms crossed and his face bearing a calm expression.

"You are awake." He said simply, taking a step in my direction. "You were out for a while." The calm in his voice has not faltered. I blinked.

"How am I alive?" I asked, looking into his blood red eyes for answers.

"You are..... different." He hesitated, studying me like I was an animal in the zoo.

"What do you mean, different?" I am so confused. How the hell am I different? What am I different from?

"Come with me." He said. I instantly followed him, either from the want if answers or me being in a trance once again. It does not matter right now. I followed him down a hallway, not knowing where he was leading me. He spoke as we walked:

"Usually, when I lead my prey here, I take the blood from their body and completely end their existence. I feast off of them and do not stop until they are empty. You, however, were different some how. I could not bring myself to finish you off. I do not know why, but my body and mind physically could not let me kill you like I would anyone else. You are special."

I do not know if I should be flattered or scared for my damn life. How could I be special if 1) we know nothing about each other, and 2) I do not know his name. As I contemplated what he said, we came into what looked to be a bedroom. He stopped for a moment.

"I love your new look, by the way."

What?

"My.....look?" I questioned. What was he talking about? I look like I just came from partying with my friends. I do not understand. I walked toward a mirror to try and understand what he was saying. I almost passed out when I got in front of it.

It was empty.

My reflection was missing myself. I had no words as I stared into the blank mirror. This could only mean one thing.....

He did not kill me, because he changed me. I heard a chuckle from behind me, and I turned to see the vampire behind me, smiling.

"What did you do to me?" I asked, not knowing what to feel. He took a step closer.

"I told you, you are special. I could not bring myself to kill you because I felt something. Something I have not felt for years and years." He stepped closer. Just inches away from my face.

What is it you feel? I asked without speaking, the way he has done since we met. He smiled, leaning in right next to my ear.

"Lust." He whispered in a seductive manner. A chill went down my spine as he said this, nibbling on my earlobe shortly after. He pulled back to where he could look into my eyes. I got lost in his for a moment before our lips collided hungrily. Our tongues explored each other's mouths as we kissed hotly.

Call me master, my pet. He moaned without our lips parting. I heard it clearly in my head and moaned into the kiss.

Yes master. He pushed me onto the bed with me on my back and him on top of me. My hands glided down his cold, toned torso, sliding under his shirt and wanting it off. We separated for a moment to remove each others shirts and pants, leaving us in our underwear.

Our lips reunited, and the kiss was getting hungrier and sloppier as the moments passed. I felt him grinding against me, our erections rubbing through our undergarments. We both moaned at this. As time passed, we were both growing impatient. I placed my hands at the hem of his underwear and pulled, causing them to reveal my masters member. He did the same to me, and soon we were both naked and stuck in a hot make out session.

We separated and he stuck two fingers into his mouth, getting them wet. He inserted one, and I moaned at the feeling.

"Oh master, please!" I begged as he slid in another finger and began to stretch me out, scissoring and pumping in and out.

"What do you need, pet?" He said seductively as he prepared me.

"I need you, master." I moaned. He pulled out his fingers and put his hands on my hips, aligning himself. He pushed into me slowly, causing many moans to escape me. When he was all the way in, he pulled out slowly and thrusted back in, causing more moans to fall from my mouth. He thrusted in and out, the both of us moaning uncontrollably.

"Please master.... Harder, faster!!" I begged. He smirked as he gradually increased his speed and force. After moments, he was thrusting into me with super strength and speed, nothing like what a human could accomplish. He was going at vampiric speed and force, hitting my prostate every time and causing every part of my being to be in a complete state of pleasure and euphoria.

As I could feel my release coming, I placed a hand on my member and stroked faster than I ever could have as a human, matching his thrusts of inhuman nature and sending my pleasure through the roof.

Cum with me, pet. His mouth never moved and our moans did not cease as he came into me and I came on my chest. I shook from pleasure as he pulled out of me and laid by my side, the both of us panting like hell.

"That was indescribable." He said through fast, hard pants.

"Oh God..." I said, not being able to form any worth conversation as I came down from my high.

"God does not have anything to do with it." He said as he nibbled on my neck. I shivered.

"What name does my master go by?" I asked after a few minutes, realizing I never knew his name.

"Mitch. My mortal name is Mitch." He said, looking at me with bright red eyes still trying to rid themselves of lust. I smiled.

"Mine is Scott." I said simply. He chuckled.

"I know. I read your mind. I prefer pet more though." Mitch stated, going in for a kiss.

"So do I." I whispered.

_____________

Do you know how hard it was to not use conjunctions?!?!? Any way, love you guys, requests welcome like always!!

-Bailee ;D