BTSSF: 7/11 ((SMUT))

As I said, already popularly written XD but knowing me there's gonna be a little different spin on it XD

Sooo just a little update on my life real fast cuz man it's a ride:

First of all, I got fired from my job because of them cutting people's hours for school.

Yay :/

Next and probably most important, I'm writing this chapter on my way to, currently in, and on my way back from San Antonio, Texas! My brother graduated from Air Force basic training and I'm so excited to have seen him after like 2 months! even tho it'll be the only time I see him in a few years except probably Christmas, it was still great!

Also, School is starts tomorrow.... another yay :/

SPEAKING OF WHICH IM TYPING THIS ON MY COMPUTER YAYYYY!

ALERT!!! NEWS. ABOUT. HOMELESS. COMING. VERY. VERRYY. VEEEERRRRYYYY SOON!!! If I have to set a date for the news to come, it'll probably be around/on September 1st! The news will be published here and at the very end of Homeless so KEEP AN EYE OUT!!

PLUS THANK YOU FOR 13K READS I MEAN WOW

AND my crazy life is always getting crazier soooooo Yeah

Life update complete

Boop Boop

KEEP THOSE REQUESTS COMING!! I've already gotten so so many and I want MOOOORREEE!!! BTSSF or not idc just send me requests for literally AnYtHiNg!

THEY ABSOLUTELY WILL BE WRITTEN I WILL NEVER REFUSE A REQUEST!!!

I think what I'm gonna do for the moment is do a request after this one and then do a non-BTSSF story so I'm not just doing them all at once.

Okay? Okay.

Love you!

Here we go, enjoy!

-Bailee ;D
_________________

"Scott, get over here!" Mitch said lazily from across the house.

"Coming! I'm almost dressed!" Scott said, slipping on his pink 69 jersey. He ran his fingers through his hair and walked out of the room, meeting Mitch in the kitchen to continue shooting their 7/11 video.

When he got there, he saw Mitch on the ground in a meditating position, the music playing from Scott's phone and he mouthed the words as it played. He looked up at Scott and got up, turning off the music and the camera. "You were taking so long, I figured I'd go ahead as shoot that."

"One less problem to shoot." Scott laughed. "It's such a waste of time to change outfits for these scene changes! Why can't we be lazy and just wear the same stuff?" Scott asked as he joined Mitch by his side.

"Because it has I look professional!" Mitch took a sip out of his cup. Scott looked from him to the cup and back at him.

"Damn Mitch how much have you had?" Scott asked. Mitch lowered the cup but just enough to only see his eyes.

"Honey I've been drinking since we started!" Mitch laughed and took another sip. Scott giggled and grabbed his cup of the counter.

"You ready?" Scott asked, walking toward his phone and grabbing it, preparing the song.

"Ready when you are.." Mitch said seductively. Scott gave him a look and proceeded to turn on the music. He started walking to the camera to turn it on and Mitch was already dancing.