Our First Time Pt. 2 ((SMUT))

Please refer back to the first one if you havent read it yet!!! 

Ok, now this is where the smut starts happening! It's gonna be  a little long, so get ready!! Please tell me if you like it so I know to write more! Also tell me if it's bad and what I need to improve, because I'm all for honesty! All I want is feedback to make myself better!

I would like to dedicate this to @CaeliJohnson for nagging me and nagging me to, in her words, "write her a porno!!!" I still crack up at that :D So here ya go caeli your dreams have hopefully been answered!

I want to thank you guys again for 1K reads! I never imagined this would happen so thank you! If I could dedicate to 3 people, It would be @CaeliJohnson, for all the nagging and pushing for this ;D, @SlayersFan132 for making the edit that inspired this and the link to it is https://twitter.com/SlayersFan132/status/568223699553292289, and to @tfoweeklyobsessions for being such a smuttastic writer and writing my favorite one shot book on all of Wattpad, and also for making one of my ideas come to life in that book! I'm so excited!! Your all awesome! Go check them out!!! NOW!! haha ;D

Also before we start, I accept suggestions of all kinds so please please please give me some, and tell me if you like this as well! I love yall so much and I hope you enjoy this smut I have created for you! It's my first smut so please keep that in mind in case its bad!! Enjoy!

- Bailee :D

________________________________

Mitch's POV

"I thought you'd never ask..." Scott whispered 

 My heart just flew out the window. This is happening... I can't believe this is happening! Me and Scott are about to go all the way and I don't know if I should be nervous or excited! I guess I'm a little of both! I smiled as I crashed my lips into Scott's hungrily. Scott picked me up by my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he carried me to our shared bedroom, that didn't get too much action until now. We never once broke our kiss.

He laid me down on the bed so he was on top of me. His hands rested on my chest with his elbows propping him up on the bed. His hands were shaking, and I came to realize his whole body was shaking, as was mine. I broke the kiss for a moment and we rested our foreheads together.

"Scott?" i asked softly. "Hm?" he answered, his lips moving to my neck.

"You know, we don't need to rush this if you don't want to. If your too nervous-" He cut me of with his lips melting into mine for a moment, then lifted his head to look me straight in the eyes. 

"Mitchie.... I've been thinking about this for a while, as you probably have. I'm perfectly fine. Are you ok?" He asked in a soft, and actually seductive voice. I shivered, but made my face hold confidence.

"Yes." I said, putting my hand behind his head and lowering him down to kiss me. This was it, no going back. I don't plan on going back. 

Scott ran his tongue across my lower lip only for a second before I let him in to explore the area of my mouth. After a while, his lips disconnected from my mouth and moved to my neck, where he located the soft spot he knew too well. It was at this point that my jeans were starting to become uncomfortable. He started to nibble and suck on that spot, causing me to release a soft moan. I felt him smile against my skin as he kept going until it left a mark. No V-neck for me tomorrow.

He slowly kissed down my chest and and stopped right above my jeans, gripping the zipper with his teeth and sliding it down. I just wanted these pants off, they're getting too tight for my liking. Scott slipped my jeans off of me and went up to kiss my lips again.