Pretzels Pt. 2 ((SMUT))

Again, thanks to @CaeliJohnson and our inside jokes for inspring this story. XD enjoy

-Bailee ;D

________________________

Scott continued to attack Mitch's neck as he stood helplessly against the wall with his arms suspended above him. Mitch knew Scott was going to punish him for what he did at the pretzel place, which was both exciting and terrifying. Mtich had no idea what Scott had planned.

"Scott?" MItch whispered, trying to supress a moan.

"Don't talk." Scott said surprisingly sternly, pulling away from the mark he left on Mitch's neck. He stepped away from Mitch and smiled his devilish smile. "You have 20 seconds to be in our room, no clothes on, and leaning over the bed, ass up. Alright?" Scott said. Mitch nodded, unsure if he could speak or not, but he found it safer not to.

He ran to the bedroom and stripped off his clothes and leaned over the side of the bed, his bare ass exposed to the world around him. He waited for what seemed like forever, and Scott came into the room, wearing only boxers. Mitch turned to look up at him and Scott frowned. 

"Did I tell you to move?" Scott said in a serious tone that sent a chill down Mitch's spine. Mitch shook his head.

"No. Sorry, daddy." Mitch said quietly, getting back into his previous position. Scott got on the bed beside Mitch and examined the beautiful brunette that laid before him. He raised his hand up and set it on Mitch's right cheek and rubbed it.

"Do you know why you're getting punished Mitchie?" Scott purred, leaning in close to Mitch's ear. He nodded, antiipating Scott's next move. '"Tell me why." Scott said.

"I- I embarrased you." Mitch said, struggling. Scott smirked.

"Beg for punishment. Tell me how much you need it." Scott said, loving it when Mitch begged.

"Please, daddy. Teach me a lesson! I need to learn!" Mitch said in his tenor voice. Scott smiled and raised his hand, then letting it down hard on Mitch's cheek. An unexpected yell came from the small male. 

"Again..." Mitch said quietly. Scott raised his hand and smacked his ass again, earning another shriek from Mitch. He didn't know exactly why, but he enjoyed the pain in a sense. "Please, Scott! I need to be taught a lesson! Teach me, daddy, teach me!" Mitch yelled now. Scott hit his other cheek now until his whole ass was red, each time earning a noise of pain and pleasure from the brunette that turned Scott on tremendously. After both cheeks were red, Scott stopped. Mitch laid there, breathing heavily. He didn't know if it hurt or if it felt amazing. Scott rubbed Mitch's bright red cheeks.

"Good job, Mitchie. You did well baby! Now, get on the bed." Mitch got on the bed and sat comfortably. "You did so well, Mitchie. You got the punishment you deserved, now you get a reward. I'm gonna give you what you wanted at the pretzel place." Scott soothed, leaning into Mitch's ear and nibbling on it seductively, allowing Mitch to shiver with pleasure and excitement. Scott cupped Mitch's face with both hands and kissed him passionately.

"Now, take off my boxers and have a little taste of my pretzel." Scott whispered seductively. Mitch pulled at the Scott's boxers until they were off of him and Scott's erection was completely exposed. Mitch leaned down on his hands and knees and began circling Scott's tip with his tongue. Scott's knees began to shake and he began to tremble with anticipation and bliss. The, he suddenly felt himself become engulfed in warmth and he moaned at the sensation.

"Ohhh Goddd!" Scott moaned quietly. Mitch continued to bob his head while sliding his tongue along the sensitive underside of Scott's shaft. Scott unexpectantly bucked his hips, wanting more of Mitch, but Mitch put his hands on Scott's waist and held him down, bobbing even faster. Scott was now moaning uncontrollably. Mitch started to hum and moan as well, sending vibrations through the blonde's body and making him tremble all over.

"oohhhh Mitch!!!! oh my ggoooooodddddd!!!! faaoooauughhhkk" Scott couldn't control his moans even if he wanted to. "I'm so close, Mitchie!! Stop, stop!" Mitch lifted his head, sliding his tongue along Scott's cock and looked up at him questioningly, wondering why in the world he would ask to stop.

"Get on your back." Scott said, panting, wanting to release inside his beautiful boyfriend. Mitch obeyed and got on his back and spread his legs, already knowing what Scott wanted. Scott lined himself up and suddenly shoving his whole dick hard into Mitch without prep, causing him to gasp. Scott then began to thrust hard, hitting Mitch's spot every single time, earning so many noises from Mitch.

"Scott!!! Oh my GAWD Scott!!!" Mitch screamed, followed my many moans. This was enough to send Scott over the edge and Mitch suddenly felt himself filling with Scott's warmth. Scott pulled out and laid on the bed beside Mitch, both of them completely breathless. Mitch scooted closer to Scott and cuddled next to him. Scott kissed Mitch's forehead softly.

"I love you so damn much, daddy." Mitch said softly, kissing Scott's bare chest.

"I love you too, baby."