Candles Pt. 2 ((SMUT BDSM))

I think yall have done enough waiting!! LETS GET TO THE ACTION!!

**please see pt 1 for details and disclaimers!**

I'm going to be writing part of this on my ipod so sorry if it's a little late haha XD I'm turning in my computer at the end of the day today and I'm trying to write as much as I can before my laptop is gone! (Actually when you see this itll be the next day) So yeah, sorry for the delay, but hey, patience is key!

Remember to comment and vote, it means a lot!! and thank you for 7K reads and 300 votes!!! It means so much that you guys are reading and liking my stories!! It really means so so much to me and I love every single one of you! Wattpad is my escape from life and having you guys actually appreciate what I write is such an incredible feeling!!! Thank you somaj I love you all!

Ok, enough of the mushy gushy, lets get to the smut ;)

LOVE YOU!!!

-Bailee ;D

_____________

Mitch's POV

I waited patiently in front of the couch in my black satin robe, my ass in the air like Scott commanded, awaiting my inevitable punishment. My mind is full of nothing but thoughts of Scott, and guessing what he will do to me tonight. He is in total control, and the anticipation is killing me. With every thought that passes through my mind, I become more and more anxious, and more impatient.

My heart jumped as I heard Scott come into the living room, his feet quietly hitting the floor in rhythm. He came up behind me and I felt his hand run across my back in a circle.

"So, Mitchie. You do know why you're getting this punishment, don't you? Answer me." He said softly, yet a still stern and commanding tone was still present in his voice. I took a deep breath before I answered.

"Yes, daddy, I do." I said softly, absorbing every touch of his hand along my back, that being the only contact with him I've had all day.

"Tell me why."

"I didn't listen. I've been a bad boy." I said, biting my lip, which he couldn't see since I was facing the couch. He knew I was doing it though, because he took in a deep breath before he continued.

"Beg for your punishment. I want to hear you beg." He said. He walked behind me and reached either arm around me, reaching for the ties on my robe. He undid them, and I watched his hands move to untie the knot, another fantasy going through my mind at the moment. He rolled his hips once against my ass as he stood back up, removing the robe and exposing my nakedness to the world.

"I don't hear any begging." He growled, taking a seat on the couch beside me. I didn't dare turn to look at him.

"P-Please, daddy, punish me!! I've been a bad boy, and I deserve a punishment. Please, give it to me daddy!" I said, trying to sound as convincing as possible, but there was true sincerity in my words.

"If you say so, Mitchie. You get 3 for not listening to daddy." Scott said. He placed a hand on my right cheek, rubbing it slightly before raising his hand, then lowering it down hard, causing a shot of mixed pain and pleasure to go up my back and a squeal to escape my mouth.

"Aaahh!" I screamed, already feeling heat coming from the place of impact. He raised his hand again, then smacked my left cheek, causing the same feeling to go through me and a similar sound to erupt from me.

"You like that Mitchie?" Scott said, raising his hand again.

"Yes, daddy! I needed this! I deserved this punishm-aahhh!!!!" I got cut off by Scott smacking my ass for the last time. He then rubbed my no doubt red and very very sore cheeks.