Possesed

I've been really into Antisepticeye and Darkiplier lately (if you don't know what those are then yall need to get educated on some youtube fanbase XD) and just horror stuff in general, so I decided I would write a horror one shot today!! The idea totally came to me on a whim and I even made an edit to kind of help paint a picture in yalls heads!! Hope you enjoy this!

I need a life.

-Bailee ;D

__________________________________

Scott was really worried about his boyfriend, Mitch, lately. He had been getting random nosebleeds, he's been feeling really bad lately, like he was really sick, but when he took him to the doctor they couldn't find anything wrong. Scott couldn't do anything but sit back and watch as Mitch sat beside him, not feeling his best. Scott wished he knew what was wrong with him.

They sat on the couch, watching a movie. Scott glanced over at Mitch, who's eyes were focused on the movie. He admired him for a little bit before turning his attention back on the movie. Scott looked at the clock after a few minutes, it read 11:59pm.

Suddenly, Mitch hunched over, like he was going to vomit. Scott stood up and held him up before he hit the floor.

"Mitch! Are you okay??" Scott asked. Mitch didn't say anything, he couldn't. He was dry heaving, ready for something to come up at any moment. The sound he produced was simply horrifying.

"I-It's okay!!! Mitch, it's ok!" Scott said as he led Mitch to the bathroom. Scott left the room right as Mitch started puking up a very think, black liquid. Soon, everything went black in Mitch's eyes.

Scott was in the kitchen, getting a glass of water. 'How could it get this bad and no one knows what's wrong?' He thought to himself as he filled up a glass. When he turned the sink off, he noticed the house was silent. No sound of heaving could be heard. He turned toward the hallway.

"Mitch? Are you okay?" Scott asked quietly. There was no response. Scott looked over and saw the TV still on. He went to turn it off. When he hit the button, he didn't have the chance to turn around before he was pinned up agaist the wall next to the TV. His chest pressed agaist the wall as a cold, strong presence held him there. 

"You look even more beautiful when your terrified..." A cold breeze brushed by his ear as this was said. The voice was gravelly, and oddly deep, almost sounding like static. Scott struggled until he somehow got away from the wall to look at what pinned him there. What he was was horrific. It was Mitch, but he had, what looked like scars, on his face that resembled a smile. His eyes were blacked out in and around them. He was pale, almost white. There was blood coming from his nose and a tear of blood coming from his eye. The figure stared blankly at Scott, not moving, not breathing.

"W-What are you?? Where's Mitch?!" Scott asked, panicked.

"His body was weak." It said, it's voice sending shivers down Scott's spine. "I am here now."

"What did you do to him!!!!" Scott screamed.

"He's gone forever." It said, blank and unphased. Scott was terrified, putting his hand over his mouth and letting out a short sob. He didn't want to show weakness in front of this beast, but he was afraid, and it was hard.

"Why..... Why would you do this?" Scott said, quieter this time.

"You don't know what I've been through." Scott looked at the being, confused. "I won't forgive the pain or the years of suffering I've been though, trapped inside his weak, fragile body. I finally broke free, little by little. The nosebleeds, the 'sickness', that was me, releasing myself. And you encouraged it."

"No....NO!! I WOULD NEVER ENCOURAGE SOMETHING LIKE YOU!!!" Scott yelled this before getting pinned to the wall once more, this time facing the being.

"YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED ME!" The thing yelled, terrifying Scott to the point of speechlessness. It's voice was so creepy and terrifying. "But you just watched, as I possesed your precious little boyfriend, bit by bit, until I finally arrived. You didn't stop me, and for that, I thank you." The being let Scott go, putting his feet fully back on the ground after being pinned up. The being turned away, going to the couch where Mitch's jacket laid. It put on the jacket, feeling how comfortable the black material felt against it's cold skin. Scott looked at the door, which was cracked the slightest bit. He ran toward it, and when he was just an inch away, the door slammed loudly and locked itself. Scott turned and stared at the demon, who was still facing the couch and its arm was extended toward the door. 

"You didn't think I'd let you go, did you?" It turned the face Scott, grinning past the scars on its face.

"W-What do you want?" Scott asked cautiously, afraid of the answer and afriad for his life.

"I'm hungry." It said simply, taking a step toward him. Scott took a step back. "I want you're soul, Scott." 

'How does that thing know my name?' Scott thought to himself, but couldn't say it. He couldn't say anything, he was scared for his life, for his soul. He could only run, he ran past the demon and into the hallway, but suddenly stopped. His whole body stopped. He couldn't move an inch. He heard maniacal laughter from behind him, the staticy tone of  the things voice sending multiple levels of chills down Scott's back. 

"Men like you have such an easy soul to steal." It said, touching Scott's neck, lightly brushing it. Scott got even more chills. He tried to scream, but he couldn't. The demon sensed this.

"It's pointess. There is no one you can rely on to save you." It faced Scott fully. It's smile was evil and it's eyes were wicked, even though they were blacked out. It got closer and it placed it's cold, pale hands on Scott's shoulders. It leaned close to Scott ears, and spoke in a staticy whisper.

"Say goodbye." Scott's vision then went black, never to see color again.