BTSSF: Try Not To Laugh

This is a request from Far_Away78!! Hope y'all enjoy!!

Requests always welcome remember!!

That's all I really have to say lol

-Bailee ;D

_____________________

Mitch's POV

"Man, that video was so fun to make!!" Scott said as he turned off the camera.

"I know right!' I replied. "We made a huge mess though!"

"True." He chuckled. "We should keep going!! Just for the hell of it! What do ya say?" Scott said, handing me the glass of water. I pondered this for a moment, looking into his eyes. I always loved his eyes.... I've always loved him in general. I know he doesn't feel the same, so I always have to push these powerful feelings back.

"Sure!" I finally responded, taking the cup from his hand. Our hands brushed for a moment, and I blushed hoping he wouldn't notice it. I took a sip until my mouth was full and set the cup down. Scott started the timer and put his phone on the table. I looked at him and almost spit out my water, 1) from the awkward silence, and 2) from the face he was making. His eyes were cross-eyed and his bottom lip was shoved under his teeth, making him look weird and funny. I put my hand over my mouth to try and keep the water in.

"Hey! you can't cover your mouth!" He said in the tone of voice as a party clown would, keeping the face. "That's against the rules!" he continued in this voice saying a bunch of stupid things. Eventually I spit out my water in hysterical laughter.

"Ahh Scott I love you!" I said, my laughter not dying. I looked over at Scott as I was laughing and was shocked to find that his face was serious, and even confused.

"What?" Scott asked, confused.

Oh my god, I just realized I told Scott that I loved him!! I mean, I would pass it off as casual if I didn't mean it but I do! I love him so much. Why did I have to say that! Am I over thinking this?? Author, why are you making me over think this?!?! Can you guys please tell her to stop making me over think this stuff!? I can't take this anymore.

I ran to my room without answering Scott. "Mitch?! Where are you going?!" I ignored him until I shut my door and shoved my face into my pillow, contemplating my life up to this point. I awkwardly avoided him the rest of the day until I went to sleep, wondering how I'm gonna face Scott tomorrow...

Later that night

Scott's POV

I say in the living room, trying to figure out what Mitch meant when he told me he loved me. Was it a confession? Was it a casual thing because he was laughing so hard? I have no idea. I mean, I've loved Mitch since middle school, but I never thought he felt the same way. I think it's time I told him how I really feel.

I walked towards his room and knocked gently on his door. "Mitch? Can I come in?" After a few seconds of silence, I opened the door a little and found that he was asleep. I watched him for a little bit, admiring his beautiful face as he slept. As I looked a little closer, I saw that he was.......crying. His whole bod was shaking as he cried in his sleep. I walked into the room and sat on his bed, shaking his shoulder.

"Mitchy?? Wake up your dreaming!" I said as I tried to wake him. Eventually, his eyes blinked open and he sat up slightly, looking at me.

"Scott?" He said, his voice shaky from crying.

"Yeah Mitchy. Are you ok?" I asked cautiously. He nodded his head.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." He said awkwardly, almost like he was shy or scared. I don't know what came over me, but I wrapped an arm around him and cuddled him as comfortingly as I could. He cowered from my touch at first, but then nuzzled up to me, sniffling. I smiled. He was so damn adorable.

"Mitch, what was your dream about?" I asked carefully. He tensed up a little, but relaxed almost immediately.

"I don't really wanna say. It was nothing, really." Mitch said. It was obvious that he was trying and failing to be convincing. I placed my hand on his chin, guiding his head up to look at me and I looked intently into his eyes.

"Please?" I asked, for some reason, my voice sounded broken. I really cared, and seeing Mitch crying like that made my heart break. Mitch let out a small sigh before speaking.

"Well... I dreamt that I told you how I really felt about you, that I loved you more than anything in the world, and you didn't feel the same way, and you left forever...." Mitch said, a tear falling down his cheek and his eyes glued to the bed sheet underneath us. I wiped the tear away and guided his head to look at me once again.

"Mitch..." I whispered. "That dream... is the complete opposite of reality. I love you so much, and I wanna be with you forever." I confessed. Mitch smiled, leaning in, but unsure. I closed the gap between us and our lips made contact, moving against each others so nicely.

We pulled away after a few moments, our foreheads together still. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Mitch replied as he cuddled up close to me. I wrapped me arm around him and after a few moments, Mitch fell asleep, a smile plastered on his face. I gently kissed his forehead and hugged him tighter, never wanting to let go. I leaned my head onto Mitch's and fell asleep, cuddling with my love for the first time, and no where near the last.