Our First Time Pt. 1

If you dont want to read this you can skip it, I won't blame you! 

First I wanted to celebrate something... 1K READS!!!! THIS IS HUGE FOR ME THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! and because of this i wanted to celebrate with something some of you might have been waiting for, so here it is... SMUT!!! 

I love reading smut so i thought I would try writing it!! It's actually been on my mind for a whille but now it seems fitting :D It might possibly be in 2 parts but i dont know yet. I need to make 2 dedications so i'll probably do it in 2 parts :D First I'm dedicating it to @Slayersfan132, for giving me the inspiration for this in the first place.

This is my first smut so sorry if its bad. I'm trying here!

I got inspiration for this by an edit that @Slayersfan132 made, and constant nagging by other people to make smut. (I actually get told by a lot of people to write smut, but mainly from my friend Caeli. I got you gurl!) I'll put a pic of the edit in the media section. If it doesnt show up, the url is https://twitter.com/SlayersFan132/status/568223699553292289

Alright, enough talking and on to the smut :D I hope yall like this, LET ME KNOW so I know to make more!!! Love ya! :D

-Bailee ;D

___________________________________

Mitch's POV

Scott and I had just got out of Starbucks, as we do every morning. We were hand in hand, walking down the street. It felt different today though, and it wasn't him. It was me. I've had something on my mind for a while, but I'm deciding today to actually do or say something about it, and I'm nervous.

My thoughts are that me and Scott have been dating for quite a while now... Its been at least 2 years, give or take, but that's not whats important... I've been thinking lately.

We've dated so long, yet we've never had sex. The closest thing is us taking off our shirts and having heated make out sessions. I don't know why this has been on my mind to be honest. Hell, I don't even know what sex feels like. I'm completely virgin. It wouldn't surprise me if Scott had experiece, I mean, he's one sexy human! How could he possibly be a virgin!? I want to talk to him about maybe him taking me tonight. It's about time, isn't it? 

Scott and I got to our apartment and got inside. I closed the door behind me and when I turned around, Scott was right in front of me, looking me up and down.

"What are you looking at?" I asked innocently. He slowly walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders, still walking until I was pushed up against the door. He smiled as he leaned in close to my ear and slightly brushed it with his lips, making me shiver.

"Just admiring my beautiful boyfriend, as always." He whispered as he kissed my ear, followed by my jaw, then my cheek. I cupped his cheek with my hand is slammed my lips onto his. They moved together so nicely. After a while, I felt Scott's tongue glide along my lower lip, begging for an entrance. I parted my lips slightly and allowed him to explore my mouth. My hands moved through his hair as his roamed my body, as if trying to touch every part of me as possible. He started to remove my shirt and we broke the kiss so he could take mine off along with his. He started to kiss me again and he moved even closer, allowing as much skin to touch as he could. His lips moved to my neck and I took this opportunity to speak.

"Scott?" I whispered, trying to supress a moan because he had just found my special spot. "Yes?" his lips moved against my skin and it sent a chill down my spine. 

"I- I've been thinking lately... I mean, we've been dating for a while.. a-and I know thins is gonna s-sound crazy but..." Scott stood up straight, showing his genuine curiuosity of what I'm so nervous about. He held my hips firmly.

"What is it baby?" He asked softly. I was getting nervous as I tried to speak, but suddenly gained a wierd sense of confidence as I asked this next question.

"Are you a virgin Scott?" I asked cautiously but boldly. His eyes were trained to the floor, as if to say he was either uncomfortable or embarassed. I don't see how he can be, unless... "Yes... I am." I was shocked, but I tried to suppress it. I can't believe Scott's a virgin! By the way he acts and how amazing he can kiss, I wouldv'e swore he had experience. I studied Scott but his eyes never left the floor until I cupped his cheek, then his gaze met me. I suddenly got nervous.

"D-do you think that maybe...tonight... w-we can..... can take it all the way?" I asked, trying to hide my nervousness but failing completely. He considered this, and then laid his forehead on mine.

"I thought you'd never ask..." he whispered.

_________________

This will continue in part 2! i wanna thank you for 1K reads that is soo incredible!! I know you're DYING for the actual smut so I'll get to writing now and I promise it will be up later tonight or tomorrow! I know how hard it can be to wait so i'll get it ASAP so dont worry! Love ya and see ya next update! ;D

-Bailee :D