Pretzels Pt. 1 ((SMUT))

Yes, I am aware that's probably the stupidest name for a one shot ever, but at least it's unique :D plus it's kind of an inside joke for me and Caeli XD

This was inspired by @CaeliJohnson! In a way, she kinda helped me with it, but she just did it indirectly! XD hope you like it!

Dont forget! i'm open to suggestions and requests so please comment and/or DM me! I read every comment so dont think it's ignored! It may be a bit before your suggestion is written because of other people, but yours will get written i promise!! so suggest stuff and have fun reading this!

And Caeli... go eat a pretzel and enjoy! Hope this is reaches your expectations! XD

love you all! :D

-Bailee ;D

___________________________________

Scott and Mitch were meeting the rest of the band at a pretzel shop to talk about arrangements and other buisness things of the sort. Scott stood by his closet shirtless, searching for a shirt to wear. Mitch was sitting up in bed, still in nothing but his boxers and slightly under the covers, not even having gotten out of bed yet, even though it was nearly 3:00pm. They've been in bed all morning, just eating breakfast and watching TV.

He stared at Scott with lustful eyes while his boyfriend was still searching through his closet. Scott finally decided on a shirt and put it on and turned around, seeing that Mitch was still in bed. Scott sighed.

"Mitch, you need to get out of bed! We have to leave in an hour!" The blonde said, not noticing the seductive look Mitch was giving him until he bit his lip.

"But daddy, I don't want to go! I would much rather stay here with you and play!" Mitch said quietly, biting his lip and staring at Scott with big eyes and smirking. This drove Scott crazy, but he kept the feelings down.

"Baby, we have to go, whether you like it or not! This is a very important meeting!" Scott said, making his way toward the bed, holding out a hand to help Mitch up. Mitch took this opportunity to take Scott's hand and pull him down and kissing him passionately. Scott kissed him back for a slight second before pulling back and getting back on focus. 

"Get dressed." Scott said quietly before he went out of the room to fix his hair in the bathroom. Mitch, fully clothed, followed behind him not long after and fixed his hair in the mirror alongside his boyfriend, trying to touch him in any way he could, but Scott always just shook it off, trying to focus on the task at hand.

Once they were both ready, they went to the car and got in, buckling up. As they drove along, Mitch casually placed his hand on Scott's thigh. Scott didn't mind at first, until Mitch started to inch farther and farther up. His hand got at least an inch away from Scott's cock unitil he couldn't take it anymore and pushed Mitch's hand away. MItch giggled.

"This isn't funny, Mitch! We need to at least get through this meeting! I promise we can have fun later!" Scott said, trying not to look over at Mitch, who was giving Scott that look that drove him insane.

"But I want you now, daddy!" Mitch said seductively, inching his hand upward again and giving Scott little kisses on the cheek. Scott was trying so hard to keep his eyes on the road, but it was extremely hard. Mitch was too irresistable. Before they knew it, they arrived at the pretzel place. Scott put the car in park and looked over at Mitch, who was smiling innocently.

"Listen, Mitch. I don't want any funny buisness at the meeting, ok?" Scott said sternly. Mitch nodded.

"Ok, daddy. I'll be a good boy." Mitch said in his submissive voice. Scott took a deep breath, then opened the car door and got out. They entered the store, meeting the rest of the group by the front door. They all ordered thier pretzels together. On the left side of the table was Esther, Avi and Mitch. The right side held Kevin, Kirstie, and Scott. Mitch and Scott were across from eachother. Mitch smirked at Scott as Esther starting the meeting off.

"Ok, guys, so as y'all know, we got a busy time ahead of us and we have lots to do..." Ester went on and Scott tried to pay as close of attention as he could.

Every once in a while, he would glance over at Mitch, who just listened to Esther talk. Scott started to take his mind off of Mitch until he felt a leg rub against his. He ignored it, but the leg rubbed farther and farther up Scott's leg. Scot reached his hand under the table and pushed Mitch's foot away. He glanced at Mitch, who was still looking at Esther innocently, listening to her every word. 'How can he just sit there and tease me like this?' Scott thought, directing his attention back to Esther. Suddenly his phone began to vibrate in his pocket. He checked it under the table. It was a text from Mitch.

Mitchie: babe i want you ;P

Scott rolled his eyes and put the phone back in his pocket, not responding to the text Mitch sent him. It vibrated again, and Scott picked it up.

Mitchie: Look at me, daddy ;) I want to show you what I want

Scott looked up at Mitch and MItch was staring right at him, a pretzel stick in hand. Mitch touched to pretzel to his lips and stuck it in his mouth, bobbing his head and holding the pretzel stick firmly. Scott started to sweat and he felt his face turn red. Mitch looked at the others to see if they could see this too, and they were not paying attention. Scott looked back at Mitch, who was still staring straight at him. MItch winked as the pretzel went in and out of his mouth. Scott could feel his pants starting to get uncomortable. Mitch suddenly took a bite of his pretzel and looked at Esther casually. Scott was wondering why Mitch was acting so casual all of a sudden. He wanted him to keep going. Kirstie tapped Scott on the shouler, and he looked at her and she gestured toward Esther, who had her eye on him.

"What?" Scott said cluelessly. Kirstie began to giggle while Kevin and Avi supressed laughter.

"I said, what do you think about the new arrangement, Scott?" Esther said, almost impatiently. 

"Oh... um, I like it.. i-it's, uh, it's good." Scott said with difficulty, as Mitch was rubbing up his leg with his foot again. Esther gave him a concerned look.

"Are you ok, Scott?"

"Yeah, I-I'm fine." Esther went back to talking with the rest of the group and Scott took this opportunity to take out his phone and text Mitch. After a few seconds, Mitch reached into his pocket and supressed a giggle after reading the text from him.

Daddy:  You are soo gonna pay for that.

Mitchie: What are you gonna do? ;)

Daddy: You don't need to know that until we get home. Just know that you're getting punished.

Mitch smiled at that last text. He left Scott alone for the rest of the meeting, which only lasted about 2 minutes longer. Scott and Mitch said thier goodbye's to the rest of the group and got into thier car. When they got home, Scott closed the door behind both of them and the second the door clicked shut, he pushed Mitch against the wall, his hands held above his head, and kissed him passionatly. Mitch moaned. Scott attacked his neck shortly after, keeping Mitch's hands suspended above him.

"Mitch... You are... in so.... much trouble..." Scott said quietly between kisses and bites. Mitch was more excited than he should be, awaiting whatever punishment Scott had in store for him.