Hardcore Foreshadowing/I NEED YOUR HELP (CLOSED)

Hey y'all wassup :D

before I waste you guys' time anymore, this is for the ones who follow my Homeless series! (The two other books i have, Homeless and the sequel, Jobless!) If you don't read those then you won't understand! Go read them if you want, and if you do, than I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

So, this is kind of major foreshadowing for plans that I have in the future that no one knows about, but in a way I kinda wanna get the audience to help me with it...

I need a song that describes Scott and Mitch's relationship in Homeless and Jobless so far! Like, I need a song that if you heard it you would instantly know that it described Scott and Mitch's struggles and their love for each other and all that XD 

This is actually really important, and I will look up every song you guys suggest!!!!

The song that I think describes their relationship the most and conveys the message I want to get across, I will choose, and use for the plan that I have that none of y'all know..... sorry not sorry :D

ANYWAY!! This is really important and I would love for y'all to get me some songs if you can!!! I am open to suggestions all the time and I will keep putting up chapters, and I'm pretty sure you guys will know when I chose a song.... XD I'll tell you but you will definitely know!!!

So please send me some songs, I love y'all, and new chapters on Jobless and pt 2 of that last one shot will come in the near future!!!!! 

have fun trying to figure out what i'm planning ;) *insert smirk emoji*

-Bailee ;D

((UPDATE: THIS THING IS NOW CLOSED, MEANING I'M NOT TAKING SUGGESTIONS ANYMORE!  THANK YOU ALL THO! SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU!! *INSERT WINK EMOJI*))