Chapter 15

_
MANY THINGS HAPPENED yesterday, and I'm glad that Vaughn didn't see me. After chatting with auntie Levyna yesterday, Landon asked me to have lunch and dinner with his family. I met Kayleigh again, her sister. We just talked the whole day and catching up the years we got separated...

I'm now preparing breakfast and It's still 6:30 AM but I can't wait to go to work. It's my first day today and I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

I'm smiling from ear to ear while frying the bacons, but my smile faded when I heard a beeped from my phone.

It was Freya.  Her again? She just called yesterday, asking me on how to cook steak and she even asked me where room I was staying in Vaughn's penthouse.

So, how can I move on if she's always reminding me of Vaughn? I sighed and opened her text.

From Freya:
Good morning Fleuna. I know it's still early, but I just want to know if you're free this Friday? Grandma was asking me.

Oh, I almost forgot about that! Crap! I already said yes to auntie Levyna yesterday! I just told her I'll be there in her party!

To Freya:
I'm only free in the morning. Does your grandma live far from the city?

Seconds only, I already received a reply from her, but before I open her text, I put the food I cooked in the plate. It might burn if I didn't remove it in the pan.

From Freya:
That's alright. She's staying in our mansion near my condo. We'll meet her there. We won't take too long.

They have a mansion near her condo? Then why would she still live in her unit if they already owned a house nearby?

Come on! No need to be curious about that! I scolded myself for being nosy.

To Freya:
Alright. Just text me where I will meet you.

From Freya:
I'll fetch you in Kyst's penthouse if that's okay to you. Maybe 8 in the morning?

To Freya:
Alright.

I didn't wait for her reply and was about to put down my phone when I heard a beeped again.

It's her again.

From Freya:
Also, I want you to meet someone, Fleuna.

My brows furrowed. She wants me to meet someone? Who? Don't tell me another look alike?!

I shook my head, then responded to her.

To Freya:
Who? So, I'm not only meeting your grandma?

I waited for her reply because I'm really curious.

From Freya:
Mom. I want you to meet her.

Her mom? I thought her mom was still in coma? Then how will I meet her mom? Don't tell me she woke up already?