The Cruel Twist of Destiny

Disclaimer:
This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events, situations, experiences, and incidents are just part of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning:
Expect grammatical errors, typos and also leave if my story doesn't suit your taste. But for those who read it, thanks in advance.

Always remember that Plagiarism is a crime, so you better ask for the author's permission.

Please do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

Language: English

~The Cruel Twist of Destiny~

I happened to live a normal life, away from the city, yet everything changed when I meet the woman who looks just exactly like me. The woman who offered me a job...

A job that will change my life... My entire freaking life...

And I thought we just share the same face... little did I know that destiny planned it for me to discover the truth about myself... about how others twisted my life...

Then after accepting her offer, I started to stuck in the past again...

When I met Vaughn Welsch, her fiancé.

My first love...

And the man that's impossible to have...

In this lifetime.

...Truth can be twisted in a cruel way, and so our destiny...

🌸🌺🌸

_silentMAD2020

Date Started: September 16, 2020

Date Ended: November 15, 2021