Chapter 4

I was nervous inside and but I neglected his text, then quickly went inside Freya's unit. It's my first time to act like Freya, and I already failed!

After going inside, I urgently called Avi. And finally, she answered it!

"Avi? I need your help!" I tried to relax my tone, but I just can't!

"What?! I can't hear you properly!" she's yelling! This girl sounds already drunk!

"I said I need your help! I think Yves already recognized that I'm not Freya!" I exclaimed. Why did I even put a smile on my face while talking to that guy?! Arg! I'm so stupid!

"He won't! Duh! Calm your fucking mind, Fleur! Yves won't instantly notice that! Trust me! Did he leave you?!" Even though she's already screaming, the music was still so loud for me to hear what she was saying.

"He texted me who are you because I smiled to him!" I said. Hope she'll go home now. I badly need her. I don't know what to reply to that man!

"That's it? Damn! He won't Fleur! Just replied to him! I swear he still didn't know about it! Wait! You aren't here anymore?!"

"I'm already here at the condo. He brought me here," I confessed. This woman didn't even notice that I'm not in the club anymore?! Gosh!

I heard silence from her. "Y-you agreed on h-him?!" she yelled. I heard mixed emotion in her voice.

"I can't reach you, that's why I just let him take me at Freya's condo," I clarified.

"Shit! I think you're doomed for that, Fleur! B-but we'll take care of that tomorrow! Rest your mind for now! Yves was just a simple guy. I-I gotta go!" She yelled again, then ended the call.

That woman didn't help me at all!

A heavy sigh escaped my lips. Avi's drunk, so I guess I'll deal with this by myself.

My hands were shaking as I reach for my phone and open Yves's text, I tighten my hold to my phone then type a message.

To Yves:
What?

In just a few seconds, he already responded to me.

From Yves:
Who are you?

That question again. I presume he's not dense. Or does he have something for Freya?

I shook my head and replied to him.

To Yves:
You're asking me a stupid question.

From Yves:
I'm not. You don't smile, and you never thanked me before, Frey. Most importantly, you always declined my offer to bring you to your condo before. So tell me. Who are you?

Freya always ignores this guy? I felt that Yves has really something for her. Is this man loves Freya? He knows a lot about Freya, even the simplest thing.

To Yves:
I. AM. FREYA.

I defended. After I sent him that, I go to the shower and took a half bath and went to my bed after. I'll deal with Yves tomorrow. Right now, I need to sleep.

When I lay down on my bed, thoughts occupied my head. 'Where did Freya go? What's her real reason in leaving the city? And why I can feel something inside when I looked at her mother?' I shook my head to remove the thoughts I have.