Chapter 2

"Y-You want me to a-act like you? B-But why?" I asked. Why would she want me to act like her?

"I-I have to go somewhere b-but I can't," What the hell she was saying?

"Sorry but I don't get it," Is she alright? I can't even understand what she has said.

"I know it's too complicated, that's why I need you to act like me, Fleur. I need you to pretend while I'm away," she explained. I got a hint on her statement.

"Y-You want me to pretend and act like you because you can't leave the people around you? That you're going somewhere without them knowing?" I concluded. I guess that's her reason.

She nodded. "I don't want them to notice my leave, Fleur. C-can you help me with that?" she nervously asked.

I don't want to agree with her, but I already told my brother that I'll help her.

"I-I can help you but I think it's not right to fool people around you. I mean, I don't want to be the tool so that you can fool people. It's not just right, and I'm afraid of karma. Besides, I don't know you personally, so I don't know your personality. It might be the reason for them to find out I'm just an impostor," I truthfully told her what's inside my head.

"I-It's not like that, Fleur. W-We will not fool the people around me. And only few people knew my actual personality. They won't notice that you're only pretending," she said, but I'm still not contented. I still have lots of question in my mind.

"How sure are you that they won't notice it? We don't have the same hair and eye color," I told her a fact. We have the same face and body, but that's it. Our eyes, hair and the way we talked were very different. Including the way we dress up.

"I know, but c-can you please help me, Fleur? I c-can't explain it to you right now, but I'll explain everything soon. I'll promise. A-and I already asked Avi to help you," she stated.

I sighed. I remembered that I already agreed on my brother. "I-I'll help you. B-but who's Avi? Why do I need her help? And I thought, no one will know about your leave?" I continuously questioned her.

"T-thank you, Fleur," she said, then it's startled me when she hugged me, but she immediately loosens the hug.

"Avi will help and guide you to be me, Fleur. I-I can't help you personally, since I'm going somewhere. And she's my best friend. I already told her about this," now she answered my questions.

Even if I'm having a second thought, my heart already decided that I should help her. I don't know why, but I felt comfort while talking to her. I felt something while I'm having a conversation with her. There's something inside me that wants to help her, that I could feel loneliness in her voice.

I guess nothing could possibly go wrong when I already pretends to be her. "When?" I asked.

"Y-you'll meet her tomorrow. She'll fetch you here and will bring you to my condo," she replied.

"S-so that means I'll stay at your condo while you're away?" I inquired.

"I know it's too much to ask, but yeah. Stay there for a while," she answered.

"O-okay," I told her.

Then, I felt she wants to say something more, so I asked her. "Is there something else I need to know?"

She weakly smiled at me while she shook her head. "I-I'm just thankful for your help, Fleur. I-I can't still believe that y-you and I almost look the same,"