Wait... I haven't told Yashiro about my ability yet! She must be really confused.

"Ah! Y/N, is this your true form? It looks super cute." Hanako smiled and surveyed your body.

"G-Get away from her!"

Kou quickly pulls him away and you sigh thankfully. Looking at Yashiro, you grab her hands and give her an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I didn't even know myself until now but, I'm a Sourukonekutā."

Yashiro blinks at you for a few seconds...

"WHAAT?!"

━━°•°°•°━━

After calming Yashiro down, you explain to her briefly about soul connections and the history of your ability. Even after you told her and moved on with the mission to find her missing friend, she still looked a bit lost in thought.

After walking up the stairs for a bit, you begin to notice the reoccurrence of dolls. Yashiro and Kou noticed as well, you all observe the surrounding toys.

"Y/N-senpai... have you seen these dolls before?"

"I'm not sure, they seem familiar but I don't have any memory of one."

Hanako tells the three of you to hurry, so you quicken your pace. You surely did not want to get lost in this world, even if it felt calming to be standing in the middle of it.

"Hey Hanako, nothing's here. Didn't you say I was going to get shredded?"

"It won't do it right away. Ending this too quickly is boring, right?" Hanako smiled mischievously.

"Isn't whittling away at someone little by little way more fun?"

"You're a real piece of work." Kou deadpanned.

"Well of course I am. We're the Seven Wonders. As the seven leaders of the school's apparitions, we need more humans to know about us."

"So, we threaten them. Fun, happy, things won't stick in your memory half as long as something unpleasant or scary."

"That said. Number two is overdoing it this time. I've got to put a stop to this soon. But Y/N..."

You tilt your head at the mention of your name. Hanako floats towards you, smirking he pats your head softly.

"You can be my cute spiritual helper! You've got a connection with almost every soul right?"

You nod, confused with the boy's suggestion.

"Assistant?"

"Cute?!" Kou yelled, holding himself back from starting another fight.

"But what about Nene-Chan? She's your real assistant."

Before Hanako could reply, you feel a tug on your sleeve. You turn to see Yashiro, she looked happy or moved? All you could tell from the emotion of her soul was that she had a positive feeling.