75

Averys POV

"I didn't pull out."

OH.

"You're kidding right?" I know I said I would do it but I didn't expect for it to be this quick.

"I was in the moment and you had your legs wrapped around me really tight. You seemed to be really enjoying it and I cant blame you, I'm just good at what I do."

I'm gonna kill him.

"Don't freak out Av. Whatever happens, I'll be with you the whole way." He kissed my cheek then locked himself in the bathroom.

I left the room and knocked on Vics door. Lucia came out of her room and said hi to me before going downstairs. Vic opened up and let me in.

"I'm trying to sleep." She yawned.

"I might be pregnant." I said all in one breath.

"Not another pregnancy scare." She said looking up. I took my phone out and checked the period app. My next one should be in twelve days.

"How long does it take to conceive?" I asked her.

"It takes about 10 days after sex. When was the last time you guys did it?"

"Couple days ago, and a small quickie the morning after.."

She started laughing at me.

"You're bound to get pregnant Avery." She reached into her night stand and gave me a test. "Take this next week."

"Why do you have a whole bunch of these?" I looked into her drawer and saw three more boxes that come with four each.

"I've had a whole bunch of scares this year with Alejandro." Vic started pushing me out of her room and slammed the door in my face. I stood there holding the test.

"What's in your hand?" Lucia asked coming back up the stairs. I quickly hid it behind me.

"It's a tampon." I ran to my room and locked my door. Mattia was still in the shower. I hid the test in my walk-in closet inside one of my purses.

One week and a half later

The test in my closet was taunting me. Every morning I get up for work and get dressed in my closet, I feel a burning sensation walking past the purse it's in.

I felt like taking it right now but I know that would just throw me off all day. This past week I was so stressed and nervous about it that I couldn't remember my lines. I almost got fired.

"Later." I shook it off and put my shoes on ready to leave. It's early as fuck so of course Mattia was still asleep. He had to pick me up yesterday and I kinda felt bad because we finished filming at around 4am.

I went to my kitchen and grabbed a cereal bar before leaving.

"Did you take the test yet?" Vic asked from behind me.

"You scared me. But no, Um I haven't but I will when I come back. I don't want it overwhelming me today. It's the last scene for the week."

"Your skin is glowing." She took a closer look at my face. I gently rubbed my backhand on my cheek as she did.

"I noticed my skin clearing up this week.." I said. She smirked making me scared. I walked out of my house and into my car.

I didn't want it bothering me so I plugged in my phone and shuffled my playlist.

"I am gonna have a good day." I kept repeating to myself.

Everyone got here at the same time as me. The trailers were ready and I was ready to get today done and start my weekend.