74

34+35
ariana grande

Averys POV

We stayed up all night. Once I thought we were done, Mattia was already getting ready for the next round.

I couldn't walk straight the next day and I still have bruises around my thighs and neck.

Taylor almost punched Mattia the next morning because she thought he hurt me and tried to choke me to death. It was pretty funny watching him say "Your not so innocent friend over there wanted it so I gave it to her.".

I started filming today for the movie and met with my co-stars. They're pretty cool and we got along very quickly.

Being on set for this is so annoying to me. I mean I'm excited to be in my first movie and get my acting career going, but since Mattia was home doing nothing, I just wanted to be with him.

We got through two scenes today and I wanted to leave already. Taylor was picking me up today with Mattia then we were going out to eat.

"See you on set tomorrow!" The makeup artist left my trailer and left me alone. I peeked out the window and noticed the sun was already gone and so was everyone else.

To pass time I went on my socials and interacted with my fans in some way.

tweet from
@avcastano: day 1 on set done! cant wait to see how it comes out 👀

There was a car horn blaring outside and I saw Taylor's silver Lexus waiting for me. I grabbed my things and skipped to her car like a little kid.

Mattia was in the back so I sat in the front.

"How was it?" He asked me.

"It was fine. I'm just really hungry." I said. Mattia still doesn't know there's a kissing scene coming up because I haven't told him. I didn't know how he was going to react to it.

"Hey, so, I've been thinking about this question all day." Taylor started.

"What." Mattia said.

"When are you guys having kids?" She asked. My eyes popped out of their sockets and I kept facing in front of me.

"Like youre both home right now and I think it's the perfect time." She's clearly trying to drive me crazy right now. "I wanna be an aunt already."

"You're crazy." I nervously laughed. I'm not gonna sit here and say I haven't thought about it because I do, but it's just not the time. We have the rest of our lives for that.

I turned and saw Mattia smirking thinking about it. I know he wants them, and I don't know if I'm ready but if it happens, it happens.

"I always imagine it. We would have five kids and two dogs and a big house." Mattia said.

"Five?!" I turned around. Calm down man we don't even one yet.

He nodded his head and I felt my face get hot. "Let's just eat first." I opened my door and waited for everyone to come out.

Mattia grabbed my hand and told Taylor to go get a table for us. He held me up against her car and stood close to my face.

"Why are you getting nervous from us talking about our future kids?"

"I.." How do I tell him?

"Come on Avery."

"If I'm being honest, I just don't want kids right now or for another few years. Mattia I'm not even 20 years old, I'm filming a movie, I wanna be able to tour again and travel the world with you before we get all of that serious stuff started."