49

Averys POV

"Hey!" I said in a fake cheerful voice to the workers here at Stellas office building. I've been here all week and I'm so tired of it. We've been trying to work on a new set list for my second and third part of tour.

It starts again on Jan 3 and we're going to Mexico and Canada. Two week break. Then to Europe, Asia, and the last two weeks of tour in South America. I was excited to go back to Japan and also to see Aileen and Kairi in France.

The hallways felt like it was dragging me wherever I needed to go. I swear I could walk these halls with my eyes closed and still get to where I need to be without a scratch.

"Avery in here." I heard from the corner. I went in and took a seat at a table with all my backup dancers, but Vic was missing.

Taylor smiled and gestured to the chair next to her so I took it.

"How long have you been here?" I asked her.

"Like two hours waiting on you." She gave me some attitude.

"Mhm." I heard come from Mark who playfully rolled his eyes.

"Well I'm here so let's go." The meeting started and everyone kept insisting I change my cover of Godspeed to something else.

"You should do something that won't put the crowd in their feelings." Stella suggested.

"How about a cover of B.S. bye Jhené Aiko? But like I couple seconds as like an interlude." Taylor said. I told them I'll think about it. The song is one of my faves.

"Well I didn't know if I should tell anyone this before I start writing lyrics but I wanted to remix Excitement."

"Do it!"

"I'll will contact their team right now and get you that remix!" Stella jumped up and left us there alone.

"Do you have any ideas of what you'd say on it?" Mark asked.

"Yeah but Im still thinking." I said.

"She probably fucked to that song." Taylor said making us all laugh. Maybe she's right...

We all stayed for another hour cutting out songs from the set list and picking a new opening act. We also agreed on cutting out Godspeed and putting my remix of excitement, that is if I get to do it, with half oh B.S.

"Is Mattia coming on tour again?" Someone asked. I was looking down and I didn't recognize their voice so I didn't know who it was.

"Um yeah- at least I think so. He hasn't told me anything about it."

They all left and I stayed alone to organize the room. There was a knock on the door and I turned around to see Mattia there smiling at me. I walked up to him and put my arms around his neck.

"Hey." He kissed me then pulled away.

"I'm so tired of being here." I pouted. He kissed me again and pushed me to the table.

"You do know the walls are glass and everyone will see?"

"I don't care." He smirked.

"Well I do." I jumped off the table and walked out holding his hand. The door locked behind us and I finally got to leave.

"I haven't taken you out on a date in a while." He said once we reached the parking lot. "So I decided to take you on a moon lit picnic. There would be candles too of course."

The idea sounded so romantic, how could I say no? It was the perfect date night idea. He made my heart melt.

"Sounds like a date. But have me back by 11 because my boyfriend would get mad." I said to him.