60

had my eyes rolling back,
had me arching my back.
now you love me so good.

i hate to ruin the surprise but yes there is smut. this whole chapter is smut. if at any moment you feel uncomfortable you can skip this. nothing really happens other than them fucking.

Averys POV

"I'm in the lobby." I said into the phone as soon as Mattia picked up. The airport wasn't that far from his hotel which was convenient.

"I'll be right there."

He came down in less than a minute. I was standing here with my luggage all alone. Everyone else went to the hotel across the street. I was only staying with Mattia tonight.

He snaked his arms around my waist and brought me in closer. I lifted myself up a little to kiss his plump lips.

"How was the flight?" He asked as he held my hand while we walked to the elevator.

"It was fine, I was sleeping the whole time." He pressed the button for the seventh floor.

"My roommate isn't here so we could be as loud as we want." He smirked. I think he's forgetting about everyone else staying on this floor.

We walked in and my jaw dropped. The bed was covered in rose petals and there was red ropes. A couple of small candles were lit around the room and I noticed a pair of black fuzzy handcuffs.

"This is...new." I said. I set everything in the corner and sat on the bed. I wasn't wasting any time...

I reached up and pulled him down getting on top of him. My legs were on either side of him and I arched my back a little, softly grinding on him.

His hands were on my lower back and mine in his hair as we made out. Mattia slowly pulled back biting my bottom lip. I softly moaned on his skin as he did it. I felt him get hard under me.

I lowered myself down a little and started leaving wet kisses on his neck and sucked on a spot. His warm hands were caressing my back and bottom. I took my shirt off, along with his.

"You're perfect." He said in a raspy voice. The butterflies just kept going faster and faster. I want him in me now.

He reached over next to us and grabbed the two red ropes.

"Lay down." I did as I was told and looked up at him. He put my arms up and tied them to the top corners of the bed frame. He pulled my pants down so now I was left in my matching black underwear and bra.

My heart was beating really fast and at this point I was so turned on I might just hit my climax looking at him.

Mattia was only wearing his jeans. His hair was hanging over his eyes more. His abs were defined, so were his arms. He got back on the bed propping himself up on his elbows in between my legs. I bent them up and tried steadying my breathing.

I watched as he kissed the insides of my thighs and felt myself go crazy. My palms were sweating and I couldn't wait any longer.

He put two fingers under the lace and gently pulled them off of me. I kicked them off my ankles. He started licking around me and then getting to my area.

"You're so wet for me.." He swirled two fingers on my clit and looked me in my eyes. I eagerly nodded my head.

I looked up at the ceiling preparing myself for whats to come. I didn't know I'd be ending my night with dirty sex...

His warm tongue started licking me up and down, then in small circles. Mattia put both hands on my ass and lifted me up a little bring me closer to his face.

I wasn't sure if it was because my hands were tied up but this felt new and the pleasure was like never before.

"You taste so good." His voice only turned me on even more. Usually I'd reach down and play with his hair but I couldn't. He started vigorously eating me and my legs started shaking like crazy.

"You like that?"

"Mhm." I moaned.

I moaned out his name and now I'm sure all of the seventh floor knows who Mattia is. I rolled my eyes and threw my head back.

"Fuck." I moaned. I heard him chuckle and keep his fast pace. He lightly nibble on my clit then swirled his tongue on it.

I felt really hot down there and the knot in my stomach grew bigger.

"I'm-"

"Shh." He said. He brought his face up to mine and saw the tears forming in my eyes. He kept a hand down there and started fingering me. Finding my g-spot, he curled his fingers a little and rubbed there.

"Baby I'm about to-"

"Shut up." He said. I kept my lips shut tight and tried not to moan too loud. My toes curled and I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Just release." He kissed my neck taking his fingers out and I did it all over his hand. My last moans coming out.

The hot tears rolled down the side of my face going in my hair. I'm pretty sure there was small traces of my mascara too.

"Untie me." I breathlessly demanded.

"I'm not done yet." He chuckled as he untied me. I was so tired though...

"Turn around." He ordered. I gladly rolled over and got on all fours. I grabbed a pillow and rested on my elbows on it.

"I love you." He said while rubbing my ass.

"I love you too" I responded.

He rammed his dick in me and I cried out in pain. Mattia went slow at first then increased his speed.

I put my face in the pillow to drown out my loud moans. I felt him grab a chuck of my hair and he pulled on it.

"Fucking slut." He smacked my ass hard as fuck making it feel hot. I know that's gonna leave a big hand print...

"You love this dick huh?"

I felt his pace go slower and heard him start moaning too. Meanwhile, my throat hurt from moaning...

He gave my ass one last smack before pulling out nutting on my back.

I don't even know who I am anymore.