57

(a/n) i know a lot of people don't like madison beer bc of her past but it's just a song ima use. the song is selfish. in this world let's just pretend it's Averys song and she wrote it. not all the lines in the song are gonna be used tho. like the two years part and the gemini part.

Averys POV

Fuck.

I turned it over and was relieved with what I saw.

"So are we aunts or not?" Taylor asked. I shook my head no and threw away the test. It took off the weight from my shoulders.

"So we drinking tonight or..?" Vic smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes and went to my bed. Since it's 6pm here, it's 12 am for Mattia. He hasn't texted me since I hung up on him so I'm not sure if he's awake or not. Kairi has the same time as him too so I wasn't sure if I should call him.

After about ten minutes of interacting with my fans on twitter and instagram, Alejandro walked in closing the door behind him. I sat up and gave him all my attention.

"I saw the pregnancy test. In the bag and in the trash, you should really hide the evidence better." He said walking over to the edge of the bed. Oh god.

"Anyway, so are you..?"

"Nope." I smiled. But we should be more careful. I always tell him to use a condom but he doesn't like how it feels so he just pulls out instead.

"Actually could you help me with something?" I asked him. He nodded his head and came a little closer.

"I have to choose three songs to perform next week and I don't know which ones."

He smirked and took out his phone. I saw him scroll on his playlist that he usually listens to everyday.

"These are my favorite from your album, then these two singles are my fave but if I had to choose three it would be...these" Luckily, he picked the ones with the easiest choreo.

"Have you been writing more? Us fans need to be fed often." He put his hand on his heart.

"Yeah it's pretty much done."

"Can I hear it?" I nodded and grabbed my laptop.

"I love it but my label has to hear it first before anything." I started playing it for him and I could see him get sad.

"That shit hit close to home." He wiped a fake tear. "Who is it about? Mattia?" I stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"Doesn't matter." I closed the laptop and he got up.

"Well that song was really good Ima need you to send it to me for my sad hours." He laughed then left.

I threw myself back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

"We're going out to eat wanna come?" Taylor peeped her head in.

"I'm not hungry." I turned to my side and looked out of the window. She left and I heard everyone leave. I wonder what Mattia was doing.

****

My eyes slowly opened and I was greeted with the same sight from before. I looked at the alarm clock and it was currently 2am.

I grabbed my phone and saw messages from Mattia. He just woke up..

message from
mattia:
do you miss this view

message from mattia: do you miss this view

stfu ..

ur up late

i just woke up 😐

me too. merry christmas 🥺❤️

omg i forgot about that 😔
merry christmas babe❤️❤️

i woke up extra early today forgetting we
we're not even in the same time zones 😭

I was typing my response but was interrupted by Mattia facetiming me.

"Hey baby momma" He said. I did '😳' face and he started laughing.

"You know something...really funny happened earlier." I guess I could tell him about it now. I mean I should anyway, it's his business too.

"What happened?"

"So Taylor got her period this morning and it reminded me of mine. So I checked and Im actually 8 days late."

He immediately put his full face in the camera and had a big smile on his face.

"Mattia Jr on the way?" Nope.

"Not really. I guess I was just really stressed about everything coming up and you leaving that it caused it to be late."

"Aw..Well it's for the best since I can't be there. But this will be over by next Christmas."

"What are we doing when I go to see you?" I asked.

"We fucking in every room." He simply responded.

"Yeah then Mattia Jr really gon be on the way." We laughed. "I'm being serious. Take me out on a romantic date or something."

"You don't even have to ask, Avery. I have everything planned out just wait." He smirked.

There was complete silence for a few minutes. I felt my eyes start get heavy again.

I yawned. "I'm so tired."

"Go back to sleep baby."

"Will you stay on the phone with me until you have to go?" I asked.

"Of course."

+